CHAPTER 3

Alex woke up when she felt the sun touching her face from the window. She showered and get out of the bathroom. She was surprised when there was a guy standing near the window. Wearing ripped jeans, T-shirts, boots and a cowboy hat. He is looking hot in his outfit, she surely thought he was drop dead gorgeous. But she thought maybe he is the ranch care taker. She wore nothing but a towel.

"Who are you? Get out of my room!" She screamed.

How corny it was but the man slowly turned to face him. She wasn't wrong from the thought of how this guy looks.

He smirked when he saw her shocked face. He watched her from head to toe, then up and stopped to her breasts.

"What are you waiting for? Get the hell out of here, you nasty dog." She snapped.

He walk towards her without speaking, maybe he's mute, she told herself.

She stepped back. "What do you want." She asked him nervously.

Still he wont talk, they were so near to each other and can actually feel his breathing. She can smell his aftershave and almost melt right there when she felt his hot body touching hers and smelled his expensive perfume.

She was stiffen when he cupped her back with this right hand and stared at her big blue eyes. She could feel his heart beat as their body is touching. They looked into each others eyes and their lips are only inches away from each other. She close her eyes and slowly parted her lips thinking he would kiss her. How romantic our first meeting Mrs. Anonymous, she thought.

He then took something behind her back.

"I'm only getting this." He hold a brief. "I left this one the night before last night." He smirked. "I wont kiss you, so you can now open your eyes."

"You cruddy creature, get out of my room!" She punch his shoulder in a forceful way resulted of her almost broken hand but she didn't let him noticed. He smirked walking to the door. "Get out now before I will tear that creepy smile of yours."

"But I can kiss you, and I know you will respond cause you closed your eyes." He winked before leaving.

Shutting the door, Alex became furious.

Part of her instantly hated the man but the other one crushed him, who can resist those well-curved nose and kissable lips of him. His hazel c-colored eyes are lovable, she is a liar if she will said that the guy because he is a god in a Greek mythology.

"Ughh! Damn it!" She was disgusted. She don't know why she is feeling that way when they just only met.

After she got dressed, Alex went out of the bedroom and headed to the bedroom were everybody was there and actually waiting for her.

"Alex, come sit, lets eat already." Laura said smiling.

"Thank you grandma." She answered the old woman politely.

While eating, they were talking about Maria and how will she handle the little one.

"Maybe after four years of home study, she will love the school already, cuz I think she'll get bored and wanna wander then. And I presume, she's on college when time comes." She stated her side.

"Yeah but she wont be immune herself to be close to people." Juan said feeling blue.

"But maybe Maria could handle that thing, grandpa." She said, she is very welcome to the Lucas family.

After the breakfast, they go to the living room when Maria went out from her bedroom. She was introduce her by her grandparents to Alex.

THANKS FOR READING AND APPRECIATING THIS CHAPTER, LOVE YOU PEOPLE AND GOD BLESS. KEEP SUPPORTING ME, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THIS CHAPTER. BE UPDATED FOR THE NEXT ONE. MUCHAS GRACIAS Y TE AMO EVERYBODY.