CHAPTER 5

She walked towards them.

"She look so pretty." He utter.

"Yes she is, tio."

"Pretty crazy." He laugh.

They were riding and stopped in the river.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." She exclaimed.

"We already know that." He said sarcastically

"I am just saying, what the hell is your problem."

He walked towards her and look at her. She again felt the heat she was feeling early in the morning. He lean his head as if to kiss her, their lips were just inches away when he leaned his head to her left ear.

"You're crazy." He whispered.

She punch his face.

"Ouch! What's that for?" He is cupping his own face but still smiling.

"Shut up your mouth." She walked away and go to Maria's side.

The two ladies are enjoying with each other. They seemed to be so close already. He can not take his eyes off her, she looked really beautiful. He smiled to himself.

They go back to the house after an hour.

"Oh mio, come here." Laura said to the man. He kissed the old woman's wrinkled cheek.

"Alex, this is Jose. My grand son. Jose, this is Alex. But I guess you knew each other."

"I thought her name is Crazy." The man named Jose burst out.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"You two look cute." Juan said, sitting in the sofa in the living room.

She was hundred percent sure her cheeks turned crimson red.

"I love that idea, pops." Jose turned to Juan laughing.

"Oh dear. Me too." Laura winked at Jose.

She excused herself and then went to her bedroom, she cannot stand her side knowing her cheeks turning red. She don't know why she is feeling that way. She hates the guy, she hates Jose. He is insane.

At dinner, Alex didn't see Jose. Maybe he was out for awhile. She felt her dinner wasn't complete.

"Grandma, where is Jose?"

"Why dear? You missing him?" Laura smiled playfully.

"No way, grandma." She said defensively. "Oh why now forget it." She waved her hands.

Laura laugh. "He's with Elena."

She shrugged.

Dinner was done and she really felt welcomed and became one as a family of the Lucas. She was not wrong of choosing this career than to be near with his ex boyfriend.

Her feet leads her way to the pool side. She sat on the chair and put her blend coffee to the round table.

"You're missing me?" Said the man from nowhere.

"Holy goat." She said by surprised.

"Oh, sorry. What are you doing here by the way?"

"What I'm doing here is no longer your business. So I do hope you will get the hell out of here."

"Excuse me?" He asked confused.

"Get out now. I don't want you here."

CHAPTER FIVE IS QUITE SUCCESSFUL. MUCHAS GRACIAS DIOS MIO. AND ALSO TO YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL. PEACE OUT.