CHAPTER 7

He jumped on the water with her. Letting her go he swam. He was laughing when on the other hand, she was staring at him.

"Idiot you!" She splashed water onto him.

"You're cute." He giggle.

"You piece of shit." She swam.

"Come and get me."

"I will." She laugh.

She was confused why she was enjoying his company.

"Okay, now you can get me." He stopped.

They were near again and doesn't sure about her feelings. He pinned her to the wall of the pool and stared at her big blue eyes. He then looked at her parted lips. He can feel his heartbeat beats so loud.

She felt she was blushing, his hotness could melt anything including her. She close her eyes as he cupped her face. He leaned down and kissed her, his kiss was soft in the first but turned into a passionate one.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. His right hand ran down to her waist and to her hips while his left one was caressing her back and to the back of her head to deepened the kiss they shared. All of a sudden, he then pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He said as he was cupping her face.

She looked down to the water. She felt a shamed of what she's done. She respond to his kiss when she doesn't have to. But what else she can do, she was also trapped and carried away by the moment.

He swam away from her to the other side. He get out from the water and sat down on the chair. She too do the same thing.

"I'm sorry, Alex."

She just lowered her head down and smiled. After a while, she stood up and take off her wet t-shirts and jeans without any hesitation. She let him see her in panties and bra. She sure know he was amazed by the beauty he was seeing. She had a look and her white skin gives more attraction to her.

She walks to his side slowly and watched his shocked face where his jaw dropped. She get his shirt and wear it.

"Close your mouth." She said to him.

"Wow, you're so beautiful wearing my shirts."

Women who wears men shirt are one real sexy thing. He thought.

"Oh stop."

He just laugh. He doesn't want the feeling he was feeling and the hardness of his cock.

She go back to her bedroom and clean up. She then go to sleep.

In the morning, she was feeling good. She remembered the kiss they shared last night.

At breakfast, she walked to the kitchen, she saw Jose was sitting with his family.

"Good morning." She said nervously.

"Good morning darling, come now let's eat." Laura offered the chair beside Jose where she will be sitting.

"You feeling good here dear?" Said tio Frank.

"I'm happy here, tio. Maria is not a stressful kid after all." She told them.

"Plus a wonderful kiss, though. It was awesome." Jose said looking at her. "And a sexy body." He almost whispered.

She blushed but managed to glare at him.

"What kiss? May I know what you mean son?" Rita asked.

"A kiss, a kiss, well Maria kissed me yesterday on the cheek and I can't believe she would do that." She answered quickly before Jose could think any crazy stuff.

"Liar." He teased her.

"You crazy." She snapped.

She ate faster so that she can excuse herself and hide her blushing face. Perfect that in the dining room, she found Maria arranging her things so they could start their tutorial.

I LOVE WRITING STORIES REALLY AND I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE WROTE ON WATTPAD BUT SOMETIMES WE CANNOT ESCAPE MENTAL BLOCKED WHEN WE WERE ON OUR WAY. BUT I LOVE THIS ONE. FIND OUT WHAT WILL BE THEIR STATUS AFTER STAYING IN THE LUCAS. EXPECT FOR MANY TWIST. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU DEAREST. KEEP SUPPORTING, NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON.