CHAPTER 19

At the hotel room, Jose grabbed Alex's arm and turned her to face him. He kissed her passionately, carry her to the bedroom and laid her back down carefully. He was hungry by her love, even they just made it once.

He was on top of her kissing her while both hands traveling in every inch of her body. He took her dress off himself and kissed her neck, suck it and leaving an unclear hickey. He goes down to her breast and unclasped her bra in the front. His hands ran down to her panty and pulled it off. Now, she's naked.

He stood up and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and brief, he also took off his shirt.

"Look at me and my shaft, it's the proof that I love you and I want to make love to you always." He jumped to the bed and kissed her while hands cupping her two healthy breasts. He moved down and sucked one of it, his other hand traveling to the very sensitive part of her body, rubbed it and slid a finger inside it.

She hold the bed sheet tightly due to the delightful feeling and doesn't want him to stop.

"Ohhh Jose, give me more." She moaned.

Jose groaned and moved his lips down to her belly leaving soft kisses and a love bites. He moved down and kissed her pussy and licked it. Hand rubbing it gently and slid a three fingers to pleasure her. He doubled his duty as a loving husband of her, teasing her using his hands and eating her, licking and sucking her, like a water, he used her juices for his thirsty.

"Ahhh, Ohh God, Jose, make love to me."

One more lick then kissed her vagina, moved up and held his hard dick. He rubbed her opening using his dick up and down teasing her, he could see her eyes closing and sense that she love the way he is doing to her.

She was breathing heavily and moaning. He rubbed her clit and continue teasing her. He kissed her and slid his hard cock to her very wet pussy. The both of them swayed to the rhythm of their loving and bathed their own sweat, they were enjoying being together as one. He thrust harder and deeper, closing their eyes to feel each others love.

"Almost there." He muttered.

"Ahhhhhhh." He groaned once he cum inside her, kissed her hard and hugged her tightly, as usual, he stayed for more minutes inside her, wanting the feeling of her wrapped around him. He collapsed on top of her and kissed her breasts, her neck, continued thrusting again but slowly.

He laid beside her and hugged her as if he will be losing her if he wont hold her tight. He kissed her forehead.

They fell asleep so soon, laying naked beside each other, fleshes touching, hugging each other, could feel each other's breath. They were so intimate this time, she could never imagine herself being the wife of Jose Lucas. He is indeed a cowboy, a typical cowboy with a hot and sexy body, he also has the looks and not only that, he surely is a wealthy man, at the age of 21, he had already achieved one of his goal, to build a mall in town, he also is a business man and an heir of the Lucas. She is a very lucky girl, she could never thought of this before, a great Jose would fallen head over heals in love with her.

In the morning, Alex woke up early hearing Jose snored, she smiled for a second thinking how cute and beautiful a man was laying beside her. She cupped his face and kissed him on the lips, she was very careful moving away to the man basically. She wanted to make him proud of her being a real wife of his even their marriage was but a fake one. It also make sense, though, no matter, I have to be a wife for him, she thought to herself.

She get a robe and go to the kitchen, cooked breakfast. It was a hotel they were staying but she still cleaned up like it was their house.

Done all the chores, she go back to their room and took off the robe and again, laid naked and jump to bed. She kissed him and touch him everywhere, even his big buddy down there, til he woke up. Sometimes, she thought she was a little naughty at all even she just had her first experience of love, a real making love.

"What a beautiful morning to wake up." He said in a husky voice, smiling.

She just moan as a reply. She jumped on tope of him and moaned as she rubbed herself to his hot stomach while kissing him. She was very aggressive and willing to give her whole to him, this early in the morning.

He cupped her both breasts and massage it, after a while, his one hand ran down to her wet pussy stroke it and slid three fingers to pleasure her, he knows how to pleasure every girl using his hands and even just his tongue and mouth.

She holds his hard gun and gently massage it, she doesn't know how did it happen but her hands to her back holding his big dick while grinding on to him.

"Ahhhh, uhhhhh..." She maoned closing her eyes.

She manage herself to put the cock of his to her pussy and grind still on top of him. She moved up and down, doesn't know how to do it.

He chuckled. "Babe, lay down, lemme do it. Lemme love you." He said holding her, changed their position.

He was on top of her, moving in and out, as they moaned and sweating, heart beats fast and holding each other.

They both reached their orgasm for how two times already, she squirmed but loved the feeling. They both collapsed and breath raggedly.

They cuddled for minutes and went to the bathroom for the clean up. Clean up ended in to making love again, as the shower flows their hot bodies, swayed to the music that only them could hear, the rhythm of their heart beats, the sound of their moaning, the sound of the water, and all.

He kissed her with love and put her down after they made love under the rain that came out from the shower tube.