CHAPTER 11

A month past they are no longer talking after of what happened. There were times they looked into each others eyes and looked away as if they haven't shared any moments. Alex thought that time that it was the best time for them to be close but what she expected was not able to happened. She was wrong timing. She is seeing how happy Jose even he would not talk to her. However, she found herself difficult to sleep during night times due to over thinking. What if she haven't be that immature. She must not slapped him and all.

It was evening, they all have done eating and she was on the patio and thinking. It was where her best place when she feeling sorrow or she have to think deeply. It must be the thing about Maria she should think but Jose can not get off of her mind.

She build a little courage to confront the man for tomorrow. She planned it already before going to bed.

It was a beautiful day, the sun is up and everyone was happy. The routine still they were doing such, eating breakfast, and work. She noticed that Jose was out early after the breakfast so she decided to talk to him later. She was enjoying with Maria. They two laughed during her class with her. After, they watched movie, she was shocked and amazed the girl kept most of Nicholas Sparks movie in her age. May haps, Maria was not that young anymore.

"Tia, don't tell anyone I kept something like these." She said showing her compact disk.

"Okay young lady."

"Muchas gracias tia." Maria squealed.

They cried while watching the movie The best of me. It was really emotional story.

She remembered she was taking a nap in Maria's room, but waking up in the morning she was at her bed already. She was trying to remember if she did sleep walk to her bedroom but it was blur to her vision. So she remained silence.

It was weekend and her day off so Alex and Maria went riding. The little lady picked Lucia and she picked her Joaquin that it was given to her by Juan. They went to the Gomez which ranch is near to theirs. They saw Franco feeding them horses in the stable. He looked handsome in his cowboy outfit. Now she felt missing someone. It was Jose but she managed to smile.

"Hola ladies." Franco greeted the girls.

"Hi Franco, how are you?"

"I am fine and how about you and Jose, is something going or working between you both?"

"What do you mean working?"

"Oh come on, Hermosa, you can not get me wrong. I see you both have chemistry." He said winking, he was there at Maria's party and Jose once invited her to dance, she can not forget that night. It was one of her favorite moment. It was just the best.

She shook her head no denying the thought. "No, it's not like that. We are just friends."

"But I saw the hurt in your eyes tia, when Elena was still in the mansion." Maria said.

Franco laughed. She felt her face blushed at the moment, she felt embarrassed. She asked him if when was his flight to Alaska, and found that it will be next week or two. He even invited her to go to the party in the next town this coming Monday and she accepted.

"I will catch you at exactly seven."

She smiled. They kissed goodbye to Franco.

"Bye, Alex. Bye, mi diosa."

"Adios tio Franco."

They went home almost sunset. They were stared by Jose's furious eyes when they were getting inside.

"I'm sorry tio, tia and I went riding and decided to visit tio Franco." Maria apologizing to his tio Jose.

"Maria, go to your room." He spoke after Maria was out of the scene. "So, Franco is hitting up on you, huh." Jose clucked.

She felt disgusting.

"Then what?" She stood up her shoes.

He smirked. "Well, of course, Franco is wealthy and can afford what woman wants. All the bags, dresses and make ups. He is easy to be tricked either." And he went out to the living room.