CHAPTER 4

IT'S CHAPTER 4 ALREADY, CAN'T BELIEVE I CAN GO THIS FURTHER AND I NEVER FIND IT DIFFICULT THOUGH.

"Alex, this is our lovely Maria. Maria, this is Alex. Your new Nana." Laura introduced the Young girl to Alex.

"Hi Maria." She said smiling.

The little girl rolled her eyes at Alex which she caught by surprise.

"New again? I'm sick of everyone's new Grandma." Maria cried out. "I hope she is the last one, I'm being hopeless now you cannot find the right one. I am not a baby anymore."

Laura was so soft comforting her grand daughter. "But she is different from others, sweetheart."

Maria look at her grandma and said, "You're always saying that whenever I have a new one. I am afraid of being beaten and scolded again and again."

Alex was silent during that time, she pity the young girl. How can a professional woman hit a hand in this young beauty.

She can never do that to anybody. Well, just once, she told herself in the thought of hitting the man in her room.

"Go ahead now and show tia Alex your room." Laura said.

IN MARIA'S ROOM.

"You wont scold and hit me, right?" Maria said in puppy eyes.

Alex smiled sweetly. "Why did you ever think that?" She sat in the chair to level in Maria's face.

She noticed the tears in Maria's eye. "I was beaten by everybody of my tutor. And I'm sick, some of them would ask me a favor saying they adore my tio. And I was like he has already a fiancé, and force me even more."

"Really? They are so cruel." She said and wonder what they would do to her if she wont telling her tio but instead, she kept quiet.

"But the first time I saw you, I like you. I just have to be strong and strict at first." Finally she smiled.

"Thank you baby girl."

"Welcome tia!" They hugged and she kissed Maria's forehead as though comforting her.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Love, you wanna hang with Lucia?" The man walked into the room. She realized he was the guy earlier.

"Yes, yes, tio, I love to." Maria said joyfully. "I have to hang out with my best friend, first before we start. You can go with us."

"Uhm, I can wait here."

"Don't say no to a little girl." The man said.

She can't find a way to excuse herself instead she go with them.

"Hi Lucia!" Maria said to the horse. "She is my best friend, by the way, Lucia, this is Alex, my tutor."

"Hello pet." Is what she said.

"Can you ride me?" The guy asked her.

She turned to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean." He smirked.

"Go to hell." She rolled her eyes.

"Tio, shall we go?"

"Alright, baby." He said looking at Alex.

The man offered her a horse.

"Look at my outfit, you must be crazy!" She snapped.

"It's not my problem you know. Go ahead and get dress like a cow girl."

She headed to the mansion and to her room. She got dressed and wear her boots and cow girl hat. She look at herself in the mirror, she don't know why she is being conscious.

A SHORT ONE, GUYS. BUT I HOPE YOU LOVED IT. COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU AND ALL LOVE PEOPLE. HEART HEART.