CHAPTER 10

Alex noticed Jose's dark face and his cold treatment to her the whole night. He is a perfect complicated man.

"He is nice but once married." Jose utter when they two were left in the kitchen.

"Who?" She asked.

"Franco Gomez." He answered her question.

"Then what?"

"I am just informing you."

"Okay. Well, we're just friends."

"Whatever." He then walked away.

She was confused again. What is happening to him, she was sick of being confused now.

What is it to her if Franco was once married. He told her about that and he just wanted to be friends with her, also he will going to Alaska to meet his long distance girlfriend. Maybe he is jealous.

That night, the family was in the dinning room and eating their dinner.

"Good evening." They all looked to the girl who was coming to them.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Lucas, hello baby." She kissed Jose in the lips and smiled to her. "Hi, you must be Alex, yeah?" She asked looking at her.

"Yeah."

"I am Jose's girlfriend." She then sat beside Jose.

"I don't know that you are coming, Elena." Laura asked.

"Supposedly, I was be here yesterday at Maria's birthday but I was stocked in the hotel. Belated Happy birthday lovely." She greeted Maria.

She was not informed that he has a girlfriend. She was staying in the Lucas more than seven months already but she only saw her today, tonight.

She felt terrible, she felt ill and sick. She excused herself and go to bed. She felt being cheated and jealousy strikes her, she knew she must not feel that thing but she doesn't know why either. She was sad and fast asleep.

Elena stayed in the Lucas for two days and she told Alex about the last time she visited the mansion.

"Yes, we made love that night." Elena said seductively.

"Okay." She felt embarrassed.

"We used the room you're staying, it's a wild sex. Jose is an amazing man in bed." Elena winked to her.

Actually, she felt like vomiting. This girl was insane telling such gross stories to her.

A week later, Jose was busy in the ranch. She saw him working in the fence and felt like bringing something for him. Elena was out of the story anyway. She felt a little relief.

"Hi."

He looked up to her. Raising an eyebrow. "What?"

"I brought something for you." She  held the juice and sandwich, put it in the bed of hay.

"I don't eat such food." He told her.

"What? Like I have heard it is your favorite."

He chuckled. "You really seeking information about me, huh!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Okay you're funny, but I won't eat that."

She looked at him as if asking why or what.

"Don't give me that look, Alex."

"Okay but why?"

"Maybe it has poison."

"Like what? Are you kidding me? Why would I put poison in these food? You must be a crazy man thinking that way." She glared at him.

"Okay, then eat first." He said.

She opened the aluminized food and bite the sandwich. Little did she know the mayonnaise scattered in the side of her lips.

He held up her chin and kissed the scattered mayonnaise. He could kiss her soft lips but he pulled away. He chuckled when he saw her shocked face. She slapped him across his face.

"Don't take advantage you fool." She yelled.

"I am not." He said while touching his hurting cheek.

"You are. Don't make me wrong. If you think you want to kiss me, then think again." She snapped.

"I don't want to kiss you, for your information." He shoved her.

She ran away from him. It is not the kiss that hurt her but his words. He does not want to but why he did kissed her. Is he stupid to say that words. Well maybe I am, she told herself letting the tears fall.