CHAPTER 17

Alex went to the living room and heard the sound of the television. She saw Jose was fast asleep. She turned off the TV and kissed Jose. She was taking advantage in his sleep. She opened the buttons of his shirt and kissed his chest. She sat on his laps and do the thing. He slightly opened his eyes while responding to her kisses.

Alex moaned and put her arms around his neck. Jose hold her waist. Both of them felt the hotness. The room was on fire even the air conditioner was on. He cupped both of her cheeks to stop her and look deep into her eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He was sweet this time.

"I'm just kissing you." She answered.

"And why that dress?"

"It was given to me, and told me I must wear this tonight."

"You naughty girl, you make me rock hard." He smiled.

"I know I felt it."

Things are becoming sweet from a spicy one. She discovered this sweetness of Jose.

"I'm sorry about my attitude and how I was treating you." He was soft as a feather this time. Not a crude and merciless Jose she used to know. She finds him sweet sometimes but more of a devilish Jose she was encountering.

"Shhhh." She kissed him with all the love. "Make love to me." She said in a soft voice. She was hot and wet, and no one can stop them this time. Not even themselves. They were legally married, and a married couple should do their duty.

He said nothing but stood up and carry her to the room and put her gently to the bed. He unbuckled his belt and took his clothes off except his briefs.

"Take that nighties off if you want to use that again." He said and jump on the bed.

"Take it off yourself." She watched him in a seductive way.

"You're so sexy in this but-"

She heard it being tore off.

"You thirsty man, you literally tore it." She said.

"You're so beautiful as ever." He said ignoring her words. She wore nothing but a panty.

He kissed her and be on top of her. She moaned in their kiss when his hands traveled on her and rub her flesh through her panty. She was so wet. He continue to make her happy but rubbing it gently and then it became fast and back to slow again. He let his fingers inside her panty and felt her dampness. He was feeling her wetness. His lips down to her neck and suck it gently. His both hands cupping her breasts and massaging it in a gentle way. She was like floating in the cloud nine feeling how sweet it is to be loved by him. But it was only a tease yet. His lips moved down to her boob and like a baby, she feed him, he sucked it. She moaned that gives him the urged to continue, her voice was like a sweet jazz music that he was eager to dance to its beat.

He slowly kissing down her body until he reached her flat toned belly. She felt a tingling sensation that she never ever felt before. He licked on it and slowly kissing down her panty and to her wet vagina.

"You're so wet, baby." He said in a husky voice.

"Ahhhh." She moaned when his hand touching her damp pussy.

He slowly pulled down her panty and traced the way. Leaving soft kisses from her feet to her leg down to the most beautiful part of her.

He started licking her flesh, eyes watching her reaction. "Ohh, Jose ahh, mmmmm, ahhh." She moaned. Her moaning, for him, is a very clear signal to continue.

He touched her pussy and rubbed it gently while his mouth still on it.

"Ahh, baby you're so beautiful and sweet." Jose said, he is going crazy, what he felt was strange to him, it was like something new and it felt so odd. Fast beating heart, romantic in every sense, very hard cock. "Oh Alex, what are you doing to me?" He continue on eating her whole.

"Mmmmm." Was the only sound that came out to her mouth.

Both of them love the feeling. It was a warm night but lovers keep it more warmer or even hotter than ever.

"Make love to me." She begged in a soft sweet tone.

He quickly stood up and pulled down his brief. She could see the hard and big bulge of him. She swallowed a lump on her throat. She fell more in love with him, he was the only guy who did ever let her feel this things.

When his dick touching her pussy, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. He teased her at first, rubbing his shaft on to her pussy, made her cry for more.

He then finally enter her without a warning, she gasped and slid a tear down due to the pain she felt. She was literally hurt by that.

"Fuck! You... I'm sorry you haven't told me." Jose said holding her and kissed her forehead. "Damn, you're still a virgin, I'm so sorry."

She just moan letting him know she was fine and continue that goddamn thing he was doing.

"Look, I will be careful." He said.

"Ahhhh, yeaaah ummm ahhhh." Her moaning was like a loud sweet music that only heard on that room as Jose banging to her. Jose was so careful in everything but of course, there were times he was more becoming forceful but sweet. He was indeed a sex god.

They both reached their climax, for one last time, Jose thrust his cock harder inside Alex pussy and cum inside her. He was laying on top of her. Hugging her tight.

For how many minutes they stayed together as one. Nobody wants to move, they love the feeling of each other. Alex wants Jose inside her and Jose wants Alex wrapped around him.

But for some purposes, they need to let go. Jose lay back down to Alex right side and they turned to face each other. Jose looked into Alex eyes with love and she know it, she can feel it, but he was just afraid to admit it. He cupped her face and kissed her with a lot of passion and hunger, they let go when they need some air to breathe in.

"Are you hurt?" He asked in a soft voice more like a whisper.

She smiled. "A little but I love it."

"I'm sorry."

"Shh, don't be. Both of us love the feeling, and we are married. So.."

"Come here." He grab her to his side and hugged her tightly. He kissed her. "Sleep tight and good night." After kissing her forehead goodnight closed his eyes and fast asleep.