CHAPTER 12

She was feeling dizzy and almost fainting. The feeling that was being judged by someone is hitting her. The idea of confronting him about their fight faded away in an instance. He was a ruthless, cold hearted cowboy she had ever knew.

He criticized quickly even he have not yet knew what had really happened. She felt ill and sat down on the sofa on the living room.

There she cried and cried and doesn't care about anybody in the surroundings. It was her moment, the Lucas couple are out of town. Tio Frank was at Louisiana to be with his colleagues from college. Rita was at the market.

She went to the kitchen and found Jose, she get water from fridge and drink it.

"Maybe Franco was into you or you are into Franco, well I'm sure you won't regret, you will get what you want and-"

He could not finish what he was about to say when she slapped him.

"What the fuck. You are impossible, Mr. Lucas." She can not hold back the tears so she let it flow.

"I, uhm, I'm sorry, I never mean tha-"

"You never mean that." She cut him. "You don't have the right to judge me as if you know everything. You are jumping into conclusion even you haven't know anything." She screamed and punching him in his chest.

He holds her hands in a grip and looked at her. He pinned her to the wall and put her hands above her head.

From her teary eyes to shocked face. They stared each other and he leaned down as she close her eyes and he kissed her with so much passion. It was his way of saying sorry to her, he could not resist her lips.

He missed it so much, he just missed her. His hands from her hands to her waist and keeping her close to him and letting her know how hard he was getting when they were kissing. She throw her arms around his neck.

His hands traveled down to the zipper of her jeans and opening it as they were tasting each others tongue.

His hands went down to her wet panty. He could feel it. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He pulled away to let them both breathe. But seemed like they were a hungry lion who wants to eat and their food would only be their lips. He walked to his bedroom and manage to lock the door.

He slowly put her down on his bed. Smiling down at her and he took off his Polo shirt, unbuckled his belt and opened the button of his jeans.

She on the other side just stared at him feeling nervous, thirsty and hurt. She also wanted to feel him inside her, wrapped him inside her, she felt his pussy wet.

He looked at her face's expression, her eyes with hunger and lust. He could feel her wanting him as much as he wanted her.

No one ever did this to him, like when they kissed, he felt his dick getting hard and throbbing. He had to have her. He watched her perfect round perky breasts heaving up and down that shows up her cleavage. He unbuttoned her upper clothes and touched her breast, kissing her.

They were like crazy can not understand their feelings. He kissed her cheek to her neck, arching her neck to give him more spaces and he goes back kissing her lips in a hunger yet loving way. She let out a soft moan that tickled his ears and wanting to do such.

He unclasped her bra and throw it on the floor. He squeezed it that making her body arch in a loving gesture. After pleasuring her at the top, he unclothed her taking her jeans and throw it anywhere. He touch her wet opening and she felt his fingers tingling through her panty on.

IT IS HARD FOR ME TO MAKE THE BEST BED SCENE WHEN IN FACT I'M A BEGINNER YET. BUT I HOPE YOU WILL NOT REGRET OF WHAT I GOT. THANK YOU AND LOVE LOTS.