CHAPTER 15

Alex celebrated her Christmas with her family but there's one person she was missing.

"Anything wrong, Alex?" Her momma asked her.

"Nothing mom, just missing the Lucas, especially Laura." She said smiling.

"Okay Laura it is." Her mom winked at her as if she know she was lying. "But dear, you are pale these days, it was like you are sick, are you sure you are fine."

"Yes mom." She said.

It was the twenty seventh day of December. It was beautiful morning and the thought of the dance with Franco suddenly inserted on her mind. "Oh momma, I need to go back to the Lucas tomorrow. I have something to do with them. I need to surprise them and be with them this New Year. I promised to them, I'll be there."

"Are you sure baby."

"Yes ma, thank you and I love you."

Tomorrow morning, she packed her things and she already said goodbye to her family especially to her grandparents, she shed a tear after seeing them crying. She was loved by these people. She was so thankful.

In her way to Texas, she thought of Jose, and the memories they have made and they almost have done. They both know it was hard to resist that sensual thing but he pulled away. They almost made love, it was just another dive but he stopped and she regretted it. She felt sorry.

She had the courage to stand up her feet when she will be there. She will make him think she doesn't care that day, she doesn't care at all.

Hours when she was finally at the ranch.

"Oh Alex dear, I thought you will be back soon." Laura exclaimed.

"No, grandma, I missed you so I decided to go back early." She hugged the old woman.

They headed to the dinning room and eat dinner, she sure was hungry. She hasn't eat anything.

Back in her room, she thought about Franco instead and what she'll wear. She decided she will wear the one that Laura and Juan gave to her before she went to her home.

She slept so soon after preparing what she will wear for tomorrows date with Franco.

She was dreaming about a handsome man with her, he kissed her with hungriness and wild and soon it became gentle and soft. She felt wet in her dreams. Hands caressing her boob and every inch of her body. Then the man stopped. She let her tears flow, the feeling of being rejected come crashing through her.

She opened her eyes when she felt the light of sunrise on her face. She yawned and did the morning stretch on her bed.

"Good morning."

She was surprised and turn to the man speaking. "Jose, what the hell you doing here?"

"What do you think?" He said innocently.

She gasped. She looked down to herself and found she was wearing just panty. "Shit, did you just-"

"I can't resist you plus you responded my kisses." He winked at her. He stood up from the bed and showing her his beautiful body, he was only on his briefs. She swallowed a lump in her throat seeing how big his armor. He once again climbed and looked into her eyes. He was almost kissing her, she closed her eyes and doesn't care even she was showing him her breasts, all she wanted is him, maybe this is the perfect time.

She admitted that she was head over heals in love with him. Can even move mountains for him. But she felt guilty, the man was getting married.

They kissed with more passion, hungriness and love. He was leading her way to heaven, she throw her arms to his neck and never letting go to the kiss. He pulled away but continue kissing her face, her jaw down to her neck. She arched giving him more room and freedom to kiss her everywhere.