CHAPTER 13

She looked so beautiful in her eyes close and only panty is on seducing him even she is not yet doing the moves. He felt his cock hard and throbbing.

He kissed her lips in loving way. But quickly pulled away. She watched him crawling onto her feet and kissed every part. She moaned softly and it was like a sweet romance music to his ears.

He kissed her feet up to her legs and thighs slowly until reach the sensitive part of her. She was still wearing panty and he kissed it and licked it after then she close her eyes and gasped as she was feeling the most wonderful feeling she had ever felt.

She formed her fists into a ball due to the sweet delicious feeling he letting her feel. He was such an amazing man in bed. Her hate withered all of a sudden when he was giving her lovely doing.

He was giving a peck in every part of her reaching her neck while his hands slowly stroking her womanly fold teasing her. He felt her very wet as his every stroke. She gasped when he put one finger inside and due to his surprise he stop but continue after several seconds past by. He sucked her neck living a small but clear hickey.

Her toes twisted, she was close to coming when he stopped and took off his jeans and brief. She herself took her panty and grabbed him to kissed him wild.

"Take me Jose." She begged. "Take me right her right now."

He groaned by the hotness and lust he was feeling. He held his budge while responding to her kisses.

She could feel his hard cock stroking and teasing her very wet pussy. She moaned every stroke, every tease.

But he pulled away swiftly. He sat down to the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" She cried out.

"Nothing." His back to her.

"What nothing, tell me am I not satisfying you?" She let the tears rolled down her cheeks.

He say nothing, stood up and put covers to her body. He wore his jeans and go out but before he could hold the door knob, he looked at to her and says, "You better wear your clothes on and go back to your room."

She felt a shamed of her self. She felt embarrassed, humiliated. She could not even understand, lately, it was the most wonderful thinking it would not end but now she felt crashed  and devastated. She cried softly and slowly putting up her clothes on even she was feeling dizzy.

She headed to her room, she cried and never want to go outside to see Jose. She can not stand herself to the man again after what happened. After what almost had happened between the two of them.

She felt weak and having emotional pain. This is not a heart broken pain because there was never a "them" in the first place but what she was feeling is more than a heart break.

She needs a little sober so she decided to ask the Lucas a favor since it was December.

"Can I file a leave for a week this Christmas?" She asked Laura.

"My dear, I love to have you here this Christmas but I can not stop you for that." Laura said.

She formed a fake smile. "I love to be here to grandma, but I missed my family."

"I understand but lady, you make sure you will come back, I will miss you girl. I love you."

"I love you too grandma."

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY, I KNOW IT'S NOT THE TYPICAL ONE DUE THAT IT IS MY FIRST TIME BUT I DO HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT. I JUST WANT TO PROVE TO MYSELF THAT I CAN DO IT. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU.