CHAPTER 6

I'M ALREADY IN THE CHAPTER SIX AND IT'S THE ONE FARTHEST I EVER WROTE. I AM HOPING AND LOOKING FORWARD TO END THIS WITH A WONDERFUL ENDING BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND LOVE IT. ENJOY THIS ONE. LOTS OF LOVE.

Alex noticed Jose was taking off his shirt and exposing his six pack abs and a toned body.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked nervously due to embarrassment.

"Swimming." He smirked before he dive in the water.

Alex watch as Jose doing the stroke things in the swimming pool. She swallow the lump in her throat thinking how hot Jose is.

She felt the heat running through her veins and felt the liquid in between her legs. She haven't noticed she was biting her lowers lips and parted it. It was too romantic for her. She remembered the scenario earlier in the morning. They almost kissed. She was thinking how it feels to be kissed by him and the feeling of his arms around her.

The thought faded when he snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"Don't look at me, now you're drooling." He laugh as he walk and get the towel that hangs on another chair.

"You wish." She smiled secretly. She's thankful that it was dark in her side, he cannot noticed her cheeks when she is blushing.

He sat on the chair in front of her.

"Why do you apply for this job?" He asked in a sudden.

"Why do you care?"

"I asked first, don't question me back!" He barked.

She got irritated and chose to be silent, instead of talking back.

He noticed she was not answering him, he stand up and dive. He swam many laps and when he was done, he place his both hands on the pool side and lay his chin over it.

"Can you swim?"

"Why do you keep asking questions?" She said irritated. "You have your own business, don't you!"

He laugh and splashed water to her. She screamed to death. "Hey stop!"

He got form the water to her and carried her from her chair.

"Hey you stupid man, put me down." She was punching him but still not effective.

He stopped and look into her eyes deeply. He was so hot and felt his erection. He don't know why he is becoming sensitive with her company even they just met.

"Let's swim." He said in his husky voice.

"Please don't put me on the wa-" he jumped with her before she could finish her words.

TOO SHORT AND I KNOW BUT KEEP READING DEAREST. WAIT FOR THE UPDATE, IT IS COMING TOO SOON, I PROMISE. I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE AND MAKE SURE THERE'S A TWIST.

BY THE WAY, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ON THE WATER! FIND OUT BABIES. BE UPDATED !!