CHAPTER 22

Alex felt someone kissing her forehead so she slowly opened her eyes only to found out Jose was there. She looked away, there's a ball of tears formed in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Baby, I'm here to be with you." Jose replied.

"Aren't you be with Elena, you love her and she loves you."

"What Elena, I love you. I don't love her anymore when you came into my life."

She burst out a little laugh. "I don't think if you love someone, you're gonna use them for your own good and pleasure."

"What do you mean?" He said in confusion

"I already know Jose, don't pretend like you didn't know anything. I saw your conversation." This time, she cannot help but cry.

He wipe those tears. "Baby, if I ever did that, I am sorry. I only do that because-"

"Because what, for the money, now you can get that fucking money and be with her. Now go."

"No I wont leave you, I only do that because she was blackmailing me, she was obsessed, but now I already cut our contacts. I already made sure she do no harm to our family. Baby, believe me."

"Believe you, how? You fooled me once, how can I give trust on to someone who already fooled me."

"Baby, I'm so sorry, please give me a chance."

"What? How? Why?"

"Baby, I love you and that's the reason why you will give me a chance, please. I'm begging you." He kissed her lips.

The door opened and the Lucas came in.

"Alex, what happened to you." Laura said so worry.

"Nothing grandma, I just fainted in the hotel lobby."

"Where do you think you're going, girl?" Tia Rita asked her.

"I'm sorry." She said crying.

"You know I only saw Jose cried once, and that was yesterday, he broke down and he felt like dying, he handed me the letter, mija, he do loved you so much. No matter what he did, it's all in the past, and I know about what you mean in the letter, but I was there, I was the witness, she didn't love the man, she was only after for the money." Rita explained holding her hands.

"Oh my love." She hugged her husband. "I'm sorry."

"Shhh, baby, it's fine. I love you." He hugged her back and kissed her, and after that moment, they let go.

"Guys, I wanted you to know that we are having a baby, Alex is pregnant." Jose announced.

The family was so happy about the news. All of them smiled.

"Babe, before this day end, I would like to grab this chance. I love you so much and I will remain loyal to you, love you eternal and give you many mini us running around our house. Babe, I love you." Tears falling down, he cannot help.

"I love you too."

He bend his knee. "Babe, I don't want fake, I know our love is very real. But I would like this marriage to be real. Mrs. Jose Lucas, will you marry me again? For the second time around?"

"Yes, Mr. Jose Lucas, yes I will." She accepted his proposal and they kissed. It was a diamond ring and sure is expensive, and fits her ring finger. She was pretty lucky, the pain didn't last long for a month, even a single week. They fixed it already.

-------------

The baby bump was so clear, they still made love through the night and day, whenever they wanted to. The passion still was there and even more passionate as the day past by.

They married again and everyone was invited, they didn't have to pretend that they were happy because they already were.

The baby girl was born and named her Laura Amanda Claire after their grandmother's name. The baby was so beautiful like her mother, Alex.

Alex mouthed Jose I love you and he responded I love you too. The happiness they felt they cannot explain. The couples live in the Lucas Ranch still but every second and fourth weekend of the month, the will visit to Alex's family in Tennessee and sometimes to Arizona to visit her grandparents.

Baby Amanda turned two years old and Alex again gave birth to a healthy baby boy and named him Josef Franklins.

THE END

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY, THIS IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT THAT BEAUTIFUL AS YOU THOUGHT OR EXPECT. BUT THANK YOU FOR GIVING A TIME AND EFFORT TO READ MY STORY. I WAS JUST INSPIRED BY MRS. HEATHER TESTON AKA TAMLAURA1, FOLLOW HER AND READ HER STORIES, SHE IS THE BEST AUTHOR IN WATTPAD FOR ME SO FAR. THANKS TO HER, I COULD FINALLY SAY I CAN WRITE A STORY. LOVE YOU GUYS AND PEACE OUT ALL OVER THE WORLD. GOD BLESS YOU AND MUCHAS GRACIAS !