♡)Mole||Red Arrow

Summary: Red Arrow has suspected (Y/N) to be the mole in the team, resulting in the girl to fume. She then teleports away, leading the story to continue on as Red Arrow teleports after her a little too late.

Key: (S/H/N) = Superhero name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were punching a punching bag. Sweat DRIPPING from your face.

 Sweat DRIPPING from your face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Kinda like that, XD)

You were mad. Specifically, mad at your so-called friend, Roy. He had suspected YOU were the mole. You had known Roy for years! He was even your crush! This was like a kick in the stomach.

"Stupid *pant* Roy", you grumbled under your breath.

"You're gonna tire yourself out.", a familiar voice called out.

Roy... you thought and turned around to glare at him.

"I can't believe YOU think I'M the mole!", you shot at him.

He narrowed his eyes (inside the mask (?)).

"I have every right to think so!", he growled, "You're always late, and sometimes you don't even show up!

"We've been friends for SO long, and YOU suspect ME to be the mole?! I just CAN'T believe you!", you screeched.

Roy was always a stubborn hot-head, but you couldn't believe that after all this time, he didn't trust you!

"Y'know what? Forget it, I'm out.", you said and grabbed your water bottle and walked out. Roy scowls at you and you glare back.

You zeta back to your street. But when you pass by a dark alley way, you see a lady being cornered by a bunch of thugs. You knew what you had to do. You stepped into the alley way. (Let's just say you were wearing your supersuit this entire time)

"Hey, dudes! It's not very nice to corner a lady at night!", you shouted.

They turned around and looked at you, and sneered.

"Awwww, so what's the wittle girl gonna do?", one of them mocked.

"Oh I'm not just any little girl...", you smirked, and stepped forward.

They gasped when they saw your face. "(S-S/H/N)??", another guy squeaked, worry and fear written all over his face. But it quickly disappeared.

"So what? It's all of us, against one of you.", he sneered.

You smirked and cracked you knuckles.

"Bring it on."

--TimeSkip cause' Author doesn't know how to write battle scenes--

You knocked the last guy out and took a deep breath. You quietly congratulated yourself and went over to the lady that had just been cornered.

"Are you ok, miss?", you asked her.

"Y-Yes, I'm alright. Thank you (S/H/N)!"

"Any time!", you smiled.

But you celebrated too soon..

"*groooaan*", a voice came from behind you.

You turned around, "Hey, wha-"

But it was too late. He shot you right in the stomach. You slowly began to lose consciousness and fell to the ground. The last thing you saw was a mask with white lens yelling your name. You tried to say something, but couldn't. Then, the world turned dark.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

You heard a beep. You wanted to open your eyes, but your body wouldn't let you. But, you could hear. You heard a door open and close. You heard footsteps. You felt something sit down on... the bed?

"Hey, (Y/N)...", a quiet voice said, "It's-it's Roy."

Roy..... you thought.

"I-I wanted to tell you... I'm sorry.", he started, "I'm sorry for suspecting you were the mole. It was wrong of me to jump to conclusions. You were one of my first friends, and I'm so, so sorry. I-I could've followed you, I could've saved you! But I wasn't there, and this is all my fault.", he said.

You felt tears on your face, and they weren't yours. You wanted to say something. ANYTHING!! But you just couldn't.

"You're my best friend and... crush, (Y/N). I-I can't lose you.", he ended, silently crying.

Crush? He-He likes be back? you thought.

That triggered you and you tried harder then ever to move. You struggled to open your eyes, but soon, your eyes slowly fluttered open. And you saw a pair of beautiful blue eyes full of tears.

"R-Roy?", you croaked.

"(Y-Y/N)?", he whispered.

You nodded, and his eyes lit up, and he tackled you in a hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry, I should've done something, I-", he started to ramble but you cut him off.

"I'm sorry, too.", you said and hugged back.

"I was so worried..", he whispered, hugging you tightly.

"How long was I out?", you asked.

He pulled away from the hug and looked down. "A month...", he mumbled.

You gasped. "A MONTH?!", you repeated.

"Wait, one more question, did you mean everything you said while I was still in a coma?", you asked.

"Y-You heard that?", he asked, looking up at you, face turning pink.

You nodded, and he sighed. "Every word. I mean! It's ok if you don't like me back, I didn't-", he rambled but you cut him off yet again. But this time, with a kiss.

His eyes widened in shock. But after a few seconds, he closed his eyes and kissed back. You smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I like you too, Roy.", you smiled.

He grinned and kissed you again. Yep. You were the arrow to his bow.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh, you're the arrow to his bow. That makes sense, right??? He's Red Arrow, but does that make sense?? Please tell me it did! Anyways, thanks for reading! Baiiii~

----------------------------------------------------------------

Young Justice One Shots ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें