♡)Rewrite The Stars||Blue Beetle

Sorry for the wait (;-;) I hope this chapter makes up for it...

Requested by: storylover274

Reader: Villain, Catwoman's Daughter

Summary: (Y/N) and Blue Beetle are in a relationship, but (Y/N) feels weighed down by her status quo of being a 'villain'. She decides to solve this problem once and for all.

Key: (V/N) = Villain name

-------------------------

>>Several Months Ago...<<

"Alright, Blue-Bug, can you let me out now?", you scowled, leaning against the prison wall while glaring at the blue hero.

"No can do, I'm afraid.", the famous Blue Beetle patiently said, "We need to keep you in the cell for further interrogation."

You let out a huff, tearing your gaze away as he added, "Plus, I'm on watch here. What would the team do if I just let you out?"

You didn't answer as silence filled the air. You were locked in a prison cell at the moment; trapped behind glass. A few moments ago, you had been captured by the Young Justice league, kept in their base for interrogation. Why? Because you were Catwoman's daughter; supposedly just as evil as her... which wasn't as true as they thought.

You just thought it was necessary to be a clone of your mother, pressured to be exactly like her. So all this time you were only pretending to be evil, trying to convince everyone and even yourself that you were as wicked and horrible as they assumed.

And another thing they didn't know was that you didn't know even the tiniest bit about the other villains' plans. Well, yes, you knew, but you didn't know the details. Ridiculous, right? It's like they didn't trust you... but you were locked in a Young Justice league cell at the moment...

But still...

"(V/N).", a voice interrupted your mental complaints, causing your head to shoot up, seeing a green martian knocking at the glass, "Time to come out."

"I already told you, I don't know anything about what they're planning.", you snarled, trying to act menacing, "They still think I'm too young for all their 'adult matters', they say.", you grumbled the last part.

"Well, I still might as well try.", the martian said sharply, "So please, if you will, come with me. Blue Beetle, you too."

Blue Beetle nodded obediently as he opened the cell with the button pad on the wall beside the cell, the glass extracting, "Time to finally come out as you wanted."

Oh, you could just hear the smirk under that stupid mask.

"Yes, yes indeed it is time.", you said curtly, stepping forward boldly to not show that you may or may not have been slightly unnerved.

Blue Beetle and Miss Martian shared a look before leading you out, scrutinizing whether or not the collar around your neck was secured. Once they were satisfied, the green martian levitated you into the air, her eyes glowing white color with Blue Beetle trailing behind.

They led you to an empty room where only a table and two chairs isolatedly sat. You rolled your eyes internally as you were seated; sitting across from you was Miss Martian whereas Blue Beetle stood silently in a corner of the room, observing you quietly.