♡)Pregnant||Beast Boy||Part 2 + I'm Sorry :,)

hey hey! season 3 guys are included just so you know~
(decided to add 'em anyway :D) ((even though i heard season 3 is kinda sucky 0_0 but i hope the characters are still ok))

Requested by: TionnaCochra

Reader: Pregnant

Summary: The second half of different scenarios of pregnancy with moooost of the guys in YJ.

EDIT: but it's just garfield now, so soz :,((

-----------

Garfield Logan / Beast Boy

"Is anyone there?"

You groaned as you weakly opened your eyes, squinting at your husband. He was pressing his ear against your belly, seemingly waiting for someone to answer his question.

"What are you doing?" You asked groggily, the corner of your lips quirking upwards.

"Shhh, I'm waiting for our baby's answer," Garfield shushed you, waving his hand at your face.

You laughed, rubbing your eyes and shaking your head at his silliness. You cleared your throat and voiced the baby-est voice you could muster, "Yeah, someone's in here!!"

Garfield lifted his head off of your belly with the silliest grin on his face, "See, (Y/N)? Our baby replied!"

"(She/He) sure did," you giggled, running your fingers through his hair. "Wasn't (his/her) voice adorable?"

"Totally," he smiled, lifting himself with his arms and bringing himself towards you, kissing you softly.

------

i hoped you liked that fluffy bit with garfield :)
and i am very very very very very veryyyyyy sorry

i've decided to end this book here

i've been busy with school (i started homeschool!), personal growth, and working on drawings, so it's a bit hard to catch up on all the requests I've shoved into a mailbox in my brain

i'm super sorry to disappoint any requesters :,) there are lots of great yj imagines and one shots out there, so i think you'll do fine without me!!

another reason why i decided to end this book is because i'm pretty sure by the time i have more free time, i'll be moving on from yj

don't get me wrong, young justice was amazing and is still amazing to me. it's what got me into superheroes in the first place :)) i'm glad yj exists and i hope i'll be able to look back at all this and feel nostalgic (or maybe i'll be cringing the entire time, who knows)

thank you to those who requested and i hope y'all aren't too disappointed QQ

thanks for staying for so long and i hope you have a great day :) thanks again and stay crash!

BAIIIIIII!!!~

Love, Flamingogo <3