♡)Cracks||Beast Boy||Part 2

Requested by: Batlover12

Summary: When Beast Boy spots (Y/N) he breaks down as she explains what happened and how she's still here right now, earning a surprising reaction.

----------------------

  "H-How are you here? How-", Garfield choked out, tears rolling down his cheeks.

You bit the insides of your cheeks, "I'm sorry, Gar. I just lost memory of where Mt. Justice was. I also forgot where the zeta beams are."

"But how are you here?", he asked again.

"Remember what I said about my mom?", you asked him slowly, wiping away his tears.

He nodded weakly, still not knowing what to say.

"Well, my mom found out my dad was cheating on her before she died.", you said quietly, looking at the ground, "And do you how I'm alive right now?"

He swallowed his saliva and shook his head.

"It's because of you.", you said softly, tears also prickling your eyes.

Garfield seemed taken aback by what you said, "Me? How?"

"My dad left my mom. He didn't love her anymore. So my mom had no reason to return to this world and disappeared from it completely. But it was different for me. Do you know why now?", you asked him, a small, lopsided smile curving on your lips.

Garfield's eyes widened, "B-Because I never stopped loving you? So you had a reason to return to earth instead of dying??"

You blushed at the word 'loving' and nodded, "Yeah, as cheesy as it sounds. Think of it as a caterpillar coming out of its chrysalis. It's not gone. It just became something new."

You spread your arms, "Look. No cracks."

Garfield's eyes trailed along your arms, legs, and face. Indeed, there were no cracks. All of them were completely gone.

His eyes filled with tears again, "H-How do I know if you're not an illusion or not?"

You cupped his cheek with your hand and smiled, "Do I look like an illusion to you, Gar?"

That was the moment he burst into tears. You smiled affectionately at the boy and stroked his hair softly.

You both stayed like that for a while, not caring about the people walking by or what they thought about this strange scene of a boy crying in a girl's arms.

He eventually calmed down a bit, still there in your arms. He was still the same little boy you knew and loved dearly. You hated the fact that he was so broken because of your 'death'. You felt extremely guilty about making him cry so hard.

"I-I thought I lost you forever. First it was my parents, then it was you... I didn't think..", his voice cracked with emotion.

Your heart broke at the sight.

"Gar... I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you again.", you whispered softly.

He didn't answer. He was still shocked. Incredibly shocked. He felt sort of betrayed because of you. Your death had really affected him. His happiness shattered because of you. He didn't know whether to hate you for that or not.

But he couldn't.

He knew he couldn't because he loved you. A lot. He could never hate you no matter how he tried. He knew that for a fact.

"I hate you.", he said aloud, frowning.

Your breathing stopped for a split second.

"W-What? D-Did you just... you hate me?", you choked out, feeling your heart shatter and fall to the ground, breaking into a thousand pieces.

No, you couldn't lose him again. You went through too much to lose him. But maybe he was right to hate you. You had left him after all. Right after a peck on the cheek!

Your stomach churned as you recalled what had happened. You felt even guiltier than before. You wished you had called him or contacted him sooner, but you were too scared to call after you 'died'.

"I hate you for making my happiness disappear completely.", he narrowed his eyes.

You bit your lip and slowly looked down, taking in his words painfully.

"I hate you for leaving me alone.", he said as you winced.

"I hate you for making me think you were gone forever.", his voice cracked.

Your eyes widened and your head shot up to see his green eyes filled with tears.

"I hate you but I can't because I love you too much, and I hate you for that.", he cried, tackling you into another hug.

You watched him burst into tears like a waterfall in shock. The corner of your mouth twitched upwards at this sight.

"First of all, that makes no sense.", you chuckled, hugging him back tightly.

"It's not supposed to make sense.", you heard him mumble.

You traced soothing circles on his back, making him relax a bit, "Second of all, I-I'm sorry. I should've contacted you earlier."

He pulled away and gave you a small glare, "You think?!"

You smiled and cupped his cheeks, planting a small kiss on his nose. His eyes widened, his cheeks flushing red at the same time. You let the feeling linger before pulling away, smiling cheekily.

"Forgive me now?", you chirped.

"W-Well, I-I, um, you-", he babbled, too flustered to speak coherently.

You smiled wider at this innocent boy.

"No? Ok, how 'bout this?", you leaned in and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

You heard him suck in a breath sharply, making you giggle.

"How was that?-", you grinned, only to be cut off by him pressing his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened and butterflies erupted inside your stomach. It was a sweet kiss. Just a warm, sweet kiss that made your heart race a hundred miles an hour. You slowly closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling.

He pulled away, seeing your eyes wide, your cheeks flushed, and your mouth in an 'o' shape. Now it was his time to smirk.

"How was that?", he repeated your words cheekily, making you hide your face in your hands.

"Gar!!", you squeaked, slapping his arm lightly.

He laughed and stood up, helping you up as well.

"I think you owe Young Justice a surprise visit.", he grinned.

You smiled at him and intertwined your fingers with his, "You can say that again."

"Ok, I think you owe Young Justice-"

"Not literally!!"

"Hey, I'm just doing what you said!"

You laughed and shook your head. You both started walking hand in hand, smiling so wide that it reached up to your eyes.

He smiled at you while gripped your hand tighter, never wanting to let you go ever again.

---------------------------------------

Heya! Remember to thank Batlover for the new part, lol. ^_^

Thanks for reading!! Please, remember to always stay crash!

BAIII!!~