♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 2

Hi! I finally updated part 2! Enjoy!! 

Reader: Past Villain, New Hero

Summary: (Y/N) has joined the team for a while now, only to be captured by a villain who wants to experiment his injection on her. The team works together to save her, but in the end, it all rests on Red Robin's shoulders.

Key: (F/C) = Favorite color

---------------------------------------

It's been a week since you joined the Young Justice League. You and Robin were closer than ever. He even told you his real name!! (Against Batman's orders, of course) (Who knew it would be Tim?) AND you've developed a teensy-weensy little crush on him.... ok, maybe not that little.

"Robin! I'm gonna go to the Lucky Cat Cafe to get some hot chocolate, ok?!", you called out. (Yes, Big Hero 6)

"Sure!!", he yelled back.

You zeta on the street and walked into the cafe.

"One hot chocolate, please.", you ordered, politely.

"Alright! Wait one sec!", the lady said, enthusiastically.

After a minute, she gave you your hot chocolate.

"Thank you, miss!", you said and paid for the drink.

"Oh, please, just call me Cass. And, come again soon!", Cass says, cheerfully.

You smiled and made your way out of the cafe. You were about to step into the alleyway where the zeta was. (it's called that, right? oops) But, suddenly, a hand clamped over your mouth.

"Mmmmmmmfff!!", you tried to scream.

The mysterious kidnapper tied you up and threw you into a van. Then, you grabbed a rag and covered your mouth with it. You soon realized that it was a sleeping rag. You slowly began to fall into a deep sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Where is she?! She should be back by now!", Robin wondered aloud, pacing back and forth nervously.

"Maybe it's a really long line.", M'gann tried to reason.

"But 40 minutes?! No way. Something's up.", Jaime spoke up.

Suddenly, Nightwing walked into the room. A worried look on his face.

"Everyone to mission room. NOW.", he ordered, sternly.

"But, (Y/N)-", Robin started to say.

"(Y/N) is the mission.", Nightwing cut off.

Everyone gasped and exchanged nervous looks. Robin started to sweat and looked down at his feet. If only he had gone with her. This wouldn't be happening right now. This was all his fault... he thought to himself and frowned.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

When everyone went into the mission room, a video appeared. And Joker's evil smile was on the screen.

"Heeeello, heroes!! Gueeeess who I have?! Why, miss (S/H/N)!!", he laughs and points to you.

You're tied up on a chair. You're looking down at your feet. Cuts and blisters all over your arms. Your mouth covered so you can't say anything.

"You see, I'm trying out a new injection! I'm going to bring (V/N) back. Just you wait! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!", he chortled.

You're head shot up and you looked at the Joker in fear.