♡/☆)Fessing to the Family||Red Robin||Batfam!

Finally catching up XD

Requested by: MildTsundere

Reader: Red Robin's girlfriend

Summary: (Y/N) and Tim have been dating for a while now, and they finally decide to confess the news to the Batfam... but their reactions are full of surprises.

----------------

  "Are you really sure about this? Talking to Bruce Wayne of all people about this is making me sweat.", you gulped, squeezing Tim's hand; your boyfriend's hand to be exact.

You'd been dating for almost a year now and it was about time you told Batfam to let them know... but it was still so nervewracking since the whole family was pretty intimidating by themselves.

As of now, you were both standing outside the gate, staring at the huge mansion behind it in all of its glory; Wayne Manor. Gosh, this was freaking you out.

"I know Batman and everyone else all look pretty daunting but believe me, they're good judges of character. They're gonna love you.", Tim reassured, squeezing your hand back, "Plus, we already did this with your family, so it should be fine."

"Well, my family isn't a bunch of extremely terrifying superheroes.", you cocked a brow and earning a small chuckle from the other, "True, but we have to face it eventually, so let's get it over with."

"Yeesh, why you gotta be so wise?", you chuckled affectionately, "But you're right. Let's go in."

Tim grinned and pressed the button on the intercom. A security camera popped out of the wall, eyeing you both; rich people...

"Alfred, it's me! And I brought (Y/N) along.", Tim voiced after clearing his throat, "We have something to tell you all."

"Of course, Master Tim, please come in.", the intercom crackled as the gate slowly swung open.

"Fancy.", you whispered as you both walked in, causing Tim to give a small laugh, "That's Wayne Manor for you."

Eventually, you finally entered the mansion, in awe of how humongous it was. And how terrifying it was.

"Ah, Master Tim and Ms. (Y/N).", Alfred appeared out of nowhere, scaring the living daylights out of you, "Let me lead you to the living room."

"You call it a living room? I would've thought that you would call it a fancier name.", you joked, "The kindred parlor or something."

"Oh, please, no.", Tim laughed as you continued to walk, the sound echoing in the halls. The very big, intimidating halls. You knew you were getting closer once the boys' voices began to grow clearer and clearer, affecting your nerves once again.

Taking a deep breath, you braced yourself for the savage comments as you entered the living room. It had a warm fireplace and seated on the couch were the bumbling batboys themselves; Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin. Or, aka, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Damian Wayne.

As you stood at the doorway of the room, Tim cleared his throat, "Hey, everyone... we have some news to break out to you.", the noise died down slowly when the boys whipped their heads around and realized you were here, "And you all remember (Y/N), of course."

The boys seemed to exchange knowing looks that you could only dream to understand, smirking to themselves, "Do, uh, any of you know where Bruce is? We need all of us to be here..."

"I'll go get Master Bruce.", Alfred said with a hint of an amused smile and a twinkle in his eye, exiting the room to find Bruce.

"The kindred parlor, eh?", Dick's corner of his mouth quirked upwards, "Maybe we should call the living room that from now on."