♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 1

Gueeeess what? YES. It's an... UPDATE!! It's... TIM TOM!!

Robin: My name is NOT Tim Tom. And, um, who's Tim? I don't know any Tim. Is Tim even a name??? *heh heh*

Me: O...K...? Anyways, on with the story!!

Reader: Villain

Summary: (Y/N) gets captured by the Young Justice team, forced to answer the many questions Red Robin has prepared for you. But as they continue to ask, they learn more about your backstory, coming to an important decision.

Key: (V/N) = Villain name
          (H/C) = Hair color
          (E/C): Eye color
          (S/H/N): Superhero name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"(V/N)! Come on! We're going to Gotham City today!", Poison Ivy, your best friend, called out. She was the one who took you in. See, you were abandoned.

"Ok, ok...", you groaned.

You walked out and saw Poison Ivy tapping her foot impatiently.

"Do I have to??", you whined. She sighed and shook her head.

"You have no choice, Rose." (Rose is her nickname for you :3)

You sighed. There's no getting out of this.

--TIMESKIP TO BATTLEFIELD AT THE LABORATORY--

"(V/N)! You're needed HERE!!", Harley screamed at you.

You groan and hesitantly knock out another guard. You run over to Harley.

"Password. Hack it, Sweets.", she orders.

You rolled your eyes playfully and used your wrist watch(?) to hack into the system. After a few seconds, you got in.

"K... wait a minute... perfect! Let's go.", you said.

Of COURSE, Joker placed a bomb in the IMPORTANT laboratory and sent a video to the Young Justice team about how he was gonna blow up the place and blah and blah...

Honestly, you weren't into this whole villain stuff. So, you didn't really care, and you felt a bit guilty about how you guys were gonna blow up such an important laboratory that would take years to rebuild.

"When will I ever get out of this...?", you thought, sadly.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

--Robin's POV--

The team was watching the video that Joker sent. Robin was usually serious and focused on missions, but he couldn't help but stare at the (H/C) haired girl in the background. She seemed... special for some reason.

"Team.", Nightwing's voice boomed, interrupting his thoughts, "Robin, Beast Boy, Miss Martian on Alpha team. Blue Beetle, Superboy, Wondergirl on Beta team. Lagoon boy, Impulse, Batgirl on Gamma team."

--TIMESKIP--

Robin was fighting you. One vs one. He was a little bit distracted, so his moves were a bit off. He was just looking into your sparkling (E/C) eyes. He kept wondering why such a pretty girl was a villain! But, then again, you can't judge a book by it's cover. He grunted when you kicked his stomach. He regained his focus and tripped you. He grabbed his taser and tased you before you could attack him again.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

You opened you eyes and saw that your arms and legs were cuffed.