♡)Post-it Notes||Red Robin

Summary: Red Robin has been finding random notes on his locker lately, not knowing the identity of this admirer. His friend tells Tim his idea and he takes action...

Key: (BFF/N) = Best friend's name
          (BFF's/C/N) = Best friend's crush's name

----------------------------------------

  You grabbed your books for the next class and closed your locker door. As you closed it, you could hear all the girls giggle, squeal, and swoon. You turned around to see one of the most popular guys at school.

Tim Drake.

You rolled your eyes at (BFF/N), who was swooning along with all the girls.

"Why are you swooning? I thought you had a crush on (BFF's/C/N)!", you said.

She rolled her eyes playfully at you, "I do! I'm just going with the flow!"

You raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Well, you have a crush on Mr. Popular! How come YOU aren't swooning?", (BFF/N) asked, pointing her thumb towards Tim.

"I don't swoon and fangirl at my crush because that's just plain weird.", you explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

(BFF/N) groaned at your reply, making you giggle.

Yes, you had a crush on THE Timothy Jackson Drake. But even if you had a crush on him, you were NOT gonna fangirl. Hey, you weren't like other girls!

As he walked on, all the girls squealed even louder, making you cringe.

Poor Tim, always surrounded by hundreds of fangirls screaming his name.

You could hear some of what the fangirl's screamed.

"AHHHHCK, IT'S TIM!!"

"HE'S SO HAAAAWT!"

"SQUEEEEEEE!!!~"

"I LOVE YOU, TIM!!"

"MARRY ME, TIM!!!"

Ok, that last one was kind of creepy.

You shook your head and banged your head on the locker.

"Girl, what is wrong with you? Doesn't that HURT?", (BFF/N) said, not believing you just banged your head on your locker on purpose.

"Ngghghghhh...", is the sound that came out of you.

Anyways, the girls who would just randomly shout their feeling about a boy out loud was SO NOT you. You didn't like to just announce your feelings. You were a shy type of girl, not really a social butterfly. But, you did express your feeling another way...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Tim grumbled in annoyance as all the girls surrounded him and started to squeal.

He was tired of all the countless girls screaming his name like he was a celebrity of something. He was the adopted son of Bruce Wayne, but why did all THIS have to happen to him?!

He tried to reach his locker, but it was almost IMPOSSIBLE. He couldn't understand why all the other popular guys liked this attention.

When he reached his locker, he saw a yellow Post-it note stuck onto his locker door.

His frown turned into a smile as he hurriedly snatched the paper and read it.

Hey, Tim! Hope u'r having a gr8 day! I know how hard it is 4 you, getting chased by so many girls. Good luck today!