♡/☆)Truth or Dare||Impulse/Blue Beetle

Summary: Blue Beetle and Impulse have been fighting over (Y/N) for too long, and Zatanna had an idea to play Truth or Dare. Questions were asked and dares were challenged as this story played out for the three...

Key: (C/N) = Crush's name

-------------------------------------------

  You grumbled to yourself as you read your book. You heard Bart and Jaime argue about... something... you weren't really sure.

"Are you kidding she-"

"No way!"

"Come on, she would-"

"As if!"

"Nope!"

"!Sí!!"

"Would you please be quiet!!", you yelled at the boys, who immediately grew silent at your sudden outburst.

You glared at them both, making them shrink back.

You then smiled sweetly.

"Please, at least if you're gonna be arguing, you could do it more quietly.", you said in a sweet but scary voice.

Bart gulped at your sudden change of tone, while Jaime looked at the floor, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

You giggled at their faces and went back to reading.

The boys exchanged looks.

"She's mine.", they both said at the exact same time.

They both narrowed their eyes at eachother, ready to start yelling when suddenly Zatanna burst in.

"Since we don't have any missions, how 'bout we play... Truth or Dare?", Zatanna quickly said before the boys could say a word.

You looked up and smiled, "Sure! I'm in!"

Bart and Jaime exchanged looks again, "Me, too!", they both yelled.

There was a chorus of 'yeses' from the other members.

You set down your book and sat down on the floor.

Jaime and Bart hurriedly sat on both opposite sides beside you, making you confused.

You gave them both amused looks, which they returned with a wide smile.

"Ok then!", Zatanna grinned when all the members had sat down.

"Hturt ro erad elttob, emoc erofeb em!", Zatanna chanted, and suddenly a glass bottle fell into her hands.

She set the bottle on the floor in the middle of the circle and spinned it.

It landed on... Red Robin.

Zatanna smirked as Robin gulped nervously.

"Soo, Robin... truth... or dare?", Zatanna asked him, making the poor boy sweat.

"Um, I, uh, t-truth.", Robin stuttered.

"Ok... Robin, who's your crush?", Zatanna smirked.

Robin froze and blushed bright red, "Uh, I, uh.."

"Is she... maybe in the room??", Zatanna asked.

Robin looked away and shyly nodded.

You giggled at Robin's bright red face, making Jaime and Bart slightly frown.

"O-Ok, it's my turn!", Robin blurted out, spinning the bottle.

It landed on... you.

"(Y/N)! Truth or Dare?", Robin asked.

"Ummm... dare.", you decided.

"Kiss your crush on the cheek!", Robin grinned cheekily.

Your eyes widened and you bit your lip.

--Blue Beetle's Ending--

You blushed as you turned to look at Jaime.

You slowly leaned forward and planted a light kiss on his cheek, pulling away afterwards. You hid your red face in your hands as Jaime's face turned dark red.

Robin smiled devilishly at the scene as Jaime touched his cheek where you had kissed it.

Jaime immediately smiled brightly and grabbed your hand, startling you.

Your eyes widened as he dragged you out of the Lounge.

Bart pouted, disappointed, and the others noticed his actions.

Cassie patted the boy's back sympathetically, "Aww, I'm really sorry, Bart. Don't worry, you'll find the right girl some day."

Bart gave her a small smile and sighed.

Jaime led you outside and took both or your hands in his.

"You like me?", Jaime asked you.

You blushed madly and nodded.

Jaime grinned and planted a kiss on your cheek, surprising you.

"Te amo.", he breathed out, making you smile dreamily.

You were so happy to have such a wonderful guy.

--Bart's Ending--

You turned to look at Bart and blushed, Jaime's hopeful look fading.

You slowly leaned forward and softly pressed your lips on his cheek.

You immediately pulled away and curled up into a ball, hiding your red face.

Bart's eyes widened as he slowly touched his cheek.

He turned bright pink when he processed what had just happened.

His lips slowly turned into a wide smile as he glanced at you.

Jaime began to sulk, slouching.

He grabbed your wrist and led you out of the room, startling you.

Jaime sighed, running a hand through his hair.

M'gann noticed and tried to comfort him.

"It's ok, Jaime. You'll find your special someone one day.", M'gann said, rubbing the poor boy's back.

Jaime only smiled slightly at the martian.

Bart dragged you outside and cupped your cheeks.

"You really like me?!", he squealed like a little child.

You rolled your eyes playfully but nodded.

He squealed and kissed your cheek.

"I like you, too! This is so crash!!", he exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

You laughed at the energetic boy, feeling so lucky to have him.

--Alternate Ending--

You sighed and shook your head.

"I'm sorry, guys, but my crush is at my school. Can't kiss him now.", you said bluntly, Jaime and Bart's smiles fading.

"I like this guy named (C/N).", you smiled.

The next day, you went to school and confessed to (C/N). But he rejected you, leaving you heartbroken.

Jaime and Bart eventually became the ship we all know and love, Bluepulse.

And you spent the rest of the week in your room eating tubs of ice cream while rethinking life choices.

-------------------------------------------

Here's your chapter! Hope y'all enjoy it! I'm pretty sure the next chapter is gonna be Part 2 of the Robin x Reader, so you don't have to wait long! Have a great day, and I'll see you in the next chapter! Stay crash, and BAI!~