♡)Pregnant||Young Justice||All Males! Part 1

ok, i'm struggling
should i include season 3 guys and search up information about them because i haven't watched season 3 yet?

or just stick to season 2 and maaaaybe disappoint season 3 guy fans

sigh

i'm gonna do some research, hold up

Requested by: TionnaCochra

Reader: Pregnant

Summary: The first half of different scenarios of pregnancy with moooost of the guys in YJ.

Key: (W/Y/L/F) = Wherever You want to Live in the Future

------------

Dick Grayson / Nightwing

  "(Y/N), I'm home--What?", Dick questioned as he entered the apartment you both lived in. You were biting your lip, fiddling with your fingers, and fidgeting as you saw on the couch.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?", he asked slowly, setting down his belongings on the coffee table in front of the couch. He sat down beside you and took one of your hands in his worriedly, "What happened?"

"So...", you laughed nervously, "You remember how I've been throwing up and feeling sick lately?"

"Yes...?", Dick quirked a brow with a small smile on his face.

You were confused by his smile, but continued, "So I went to go see a doctor, and here's the thing."

You took both of his hands with a huge breath, fully facing him with your eyes burning into his, "I'm pregnant."

Dick blinked before letting out a huge cackle, "Aw, (Y/N), you're so adorable. I'm a detective, (Y/N). I sort of figured."

Your lips parted as you processed this information, "You birdbrain! You figured and didn't tell me?! I could've saved money on a pregnancy test instead of going to the doctor's.", you exclaimed, hitting his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.", he chuckled, kissing your forehead, "But I couldn't help but wonder how cute you'd be when you'd reveal the news to be."

"Oh, shut up.", you said and kissed him.

Wally West / Kid Flash

   "I can't believe this.", you gasped, cupping a hand over your mouth.

"Can't believe what? Can't believe what?!", Wally exclaimed from the other side of the bathroom door, almost melting from the tension.

A big grin formed on your face as you lept up from the toilet and almost broke the door while opening it, "It's freaking positive."

"Oh my gosh.", Wally gasped, clapping both hands over his mouth.

Wally squealed loudly, grabbing both of your hands to reveal the positive pregnancy test, "Oh my gosh!!! I'm gonna be a dad! (Y/N)! We're having a baby!! I can't believe it, I--"

That's all you could understand before his words speeded up, starting to sound like complete gibberish, "Wally!", you laughed, "Slow down for a second! I can't understand a word you're saying."