♡)A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into||Blue Beetle||Part 1

Yep. Another Blue Beetle chapter to make up for the horrible Blue Beetle one I did last time.

Summary: (Y/N) feelings for Jaime Reyes has changed recently, blossoming into a crush. She was walked down the streets, almost being hit by a car! But thankfully Blue Beetle was there to save her. In return for saving her life, he asks for her to tell him what's on her mind...

KeyThis is you singing.

           This is Blue Beetle singing.

          Both of you singing together.

-----------------------------------

You hummed to the music of your earphones as you walked along the sidewalk. You were thinking about your friend, Jaime Reyes. But, lately, you realized your feelings for him were changing. You didn't think of him as a friend anymore, no, no. He was beginning to become... you CRUSH.

You sighed and looked at your watch. You walked to the crossing walk. Distracted, you didn't notice the light change red as you walked across the street.

You looked up and gasped as you saw a car coming right for you! You closed your eyes tightly, not daring to look and waiting for the impact.

But it never came.

You opened your eyes and saw none other than the famous Blue Beetle carrying you bridal style. You looked around and realized you were up in the air. Blue Beetle saved you.

He dropped you off on a park bench.

"Uh, thanks Mr. Blue Beetle!", you said.

"No problem. But look both ways before you cross the street next time.", he laughed.

"I was just distracted.", you sighed.

"Distracted? What were you thinking about?", he asked, curious.

"About a boy.", you blurted out, immediately covering your mouth, blushing.

His eyes widened.

"Y-Your crush?", he asked, trying to sound totally nonchalant.

"Why should I tell you?", you sputtered, crossing your arms.

"Oh, come on, please? I DID just save your life!", he smirked.

You gave in, "Fine. But not here. Somewhere private."

"No hay problema.", he said, picking you up bridal style.

He took off and flew you to the top of a nearby building.

"Ok, tell me about this guy.", he said when he set you down on the edge of the building. You both sat down, feet dangling above the road below.

"W-Well, um...", you started to say.

"Say there's this person you pass in the hall everyday.", you started to sing, surprising Blue Beetle.

"You've known him since seventh grade!", you sang, a blush forming on your cheeks.

"You're used to thinking about him in a certain way from the persona that he displayed.", you sang, thinking about that one time you dropped all your papers and he helped you pick them up.

"And then something changes.... and he changes!", you sang, hiding your face in your hands, which Blue Beetle found adorable.

"From a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy that you'd kinda be into.", you sang, standing up while shaking your head, still hiding your face.

"From a guy that I'd never be into, into a guy that I'd kinda be into.", you sang and sighed.

"Is he worth it?", you sang, asking Blue Beetle at the same time.

"Blue Beetle?~~ Is he?", you sang, sitting down, resting your head on your hand.

Is she talking about... me?! Blue Beetle thought to himself, feeling his cheeks heat up.

Of course she is! I've been activating your pheromones. Keep it up! His scarab answered.

Wait, what?! Jaime yelled/thought.

I'm joking. But really, keep it up! His scarab chuckled.

"Say there's this person that you never knew that well.", you started to sing again, interrupting his thoughts.

She is totally into you! Miss Martian and Impulse cooed through the mind link, startling him.

What the heck are you guys doing here?! Blue Beetle said through the mind link.

Oh, sorry, we were just flying- and running about when we saw you talking to (Y/N)! Miss Martian squealed.

Dude, is she your crush? Impulse teased.

J-Just go and do your superhero stuff! Don't stalk me! Blue Beetle whined.

"You thought that you had him pegged, but now you can tell he's gone from a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy that you'd kinda be into!", you sang again, pulling Blue Beetle away from the little mind chat-link.

"From a guy that I'd never be into, into a guy that I'd kinda be into.", you sang, resting your head on the blushing superhero's shoulder.

"Is he worth it?", you sang, sighing.

"Blue Beetle?~~ Is he?",you sang, turning to look at him.

"Absolutely!",Blue Beetle sang, giving you a wink and a thumbs up.

"I don't always relate to other people my age, except when I'm on the stage!", you sang, sitting up straight again.

"There are so many changes that I'm going through, and why am I telling this to you?", you sang softly, turning to look at him.

You smiled, "Guess there's a part of me that wants to.", you sang, playfully hitting his arm.

"I guess a part of me wants to, who knew?", you sang, leaning against him again.

"I guess a part of me likes to talk to you! I guess a part of me likes to, who knew?", you sang while Blue Beetle was wondering whether or not to hold your hand.

"I guess a part of me likes to sit with you. I guess a part of me likes to, who knew?", you sang, turning to look at the flushed Blue Beetle.

"I guess a part of me likes to hang with you.", you sang softly, not noticing you were leaning in as Blue Beetle was doing the same.

"I guess a part of me-", you softly sang. Suddenly noticing how close you both were, your eyes widened and you pulled away, red-faced.

"Back to play rehearsal! I know that it's weird, but it's totally true.", you sang, ignoring the red on your cheeks.

"The guy that I'd kinda be into...", you softly sang.

"The guy that you'd kinda be into...", Blue Beetle softly sang, looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, that guy that I'd (you'd) kinda be into...", you both sang together.

"...is... Jaime Reyes!", you confessed, hiding your blushing face in your hands.

As you were hiding your face in your hands, Blue Beetle was smiling the widest smile he had ever smiled. Behind him, Miss Martian and Impulse were recording everything on their phones. Smiling like idiots.

-----------------------------------

There you go! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment your thoughts, tips, and requests! Thanks, and BAI!~