♡)Stay||Impulse

My first Impulse drawing!! (See above) Also, I just saw Amelie, and it inspired me to write this!!! Hope y'all enjoy it!

Summary: (Y/N) has always had the bad reputation of being the daughter of a villain. She one day finds a piece of paper belonging to Impulse, wanting to return it secretly. He never had the chance to thank you for the gesture...

KeyThis is you singing.

          This is Bart (Impulse) singing.

          This is both of you singing.
          (M/V/N): Mom's villain name

          (M/N): Mom's name

          (B/F/N): Best friend's name

--------------------------------------------

You looked at your feet as you made your way out of your school. You looked up a bit and saw people glaring at you. You looked down, making your hair cover your face. You were a villain kid. No, it didn't mean you were a villain! Your MOM is a villain.

Your mom was (M/V/N), and the Justice League had recently found out her identity. They found out she was your mom, (M/N) (L/N), and everyone had hated you since.

It doesn't make any sense, I mean, they knew you before they knew your mom, so why did they think you were evil?!

You sighed. Things have been really tough for you lately. Your mom was in jail, a lot of your ex-friends were ignoring you, and practically everyone in your school despised you.

Why was life so hard?!

You felt the wind blow in your face. You shivered. Suddenly, a piece of paper flew into your face as you were getting near an alleyway.

You grabbed the paper and looked at it, puzzled.

It looked like... something... sciency? You didn't know. Science was not your strong suit.

You saw a figure walk into the alleyway.

You looked at the paper in your hand. Surely, this was the person's.

"Um, hello? I think I have something that belongs to you, maybe?", you shouted, making the person turn around.

He had auburn-brown hair, and electric green eyes.

You waved timidly at him, holding up the paper.

His eyes widened, and he checked his pockets frantically.

You gasped in surprise as he started to disappear.

"Wait! I-", he yelled before disappearing.

You blinked. Was this some magic trick? What happened?

You sighed and stuffed the piece of paper into your backpack. Maybe you would see him again. Then you could return the piece of paper back to him.

You frowned. It seemed very important to him.

You continued walking back home, the wind blowing.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Bart frantically searched his bag, looking for a specific piece of paper.

He let out a sound of frustration. He couldn't find it.

"Hey, amigo! What's up!?", a voice called from behind him.

Bart turned around to see his friend, Jaime.

"I lost a paper that was really, really important! It was a formula that could've helped Wally get out of the speedforce!!", Bart groaned.