♡)Pick Up Lines||Impulse

Summary: Impulse has been taking lessons from Kid Flash lately, using pick up lines on (Y/N) constantly. They decide to have a little pickup line contest on his tenth time of using them.

-----------------------

Bart was being a Wally. He's been using a lot of pickup lines on you lately. And I mean a LOOOOOOT.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The first time he used a pickup line on you was in the kitchen.

"Hey, (Y/N)!", Bart called out.

You turned around, "Yeah?"

"Are you a camera? Cause' every time I look at you I smile.", he said and winked at you.

"...."

"...."

"Have you been taking lessons from Wally?"

"YYYYYYYeeeeeeesssss...?"

"Ohh boy..."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The third time he used a pickup line on you was right after a mission.

"(Y/N)!"

"What's up?"

"Are you from Google? Because you have everything I'm searching for.", he smiled.

"Oh my gosh...", you groaned.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The TENTH time he used a pickup line on you was in the living room.

"(Y/N)??"

"Yes...?", you asked, slowly.

"Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

"When you fell from heaven.", he grinned.

"Ok, that is just OLD.", you scoffed.

"Like you could do any better."

"I could!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Uh-huh- Ok, y'know what? Pickup line challenge. Right here, right now."

"You're on."

"Do you have a library card? Cause' I'm checking you out.", Bart smirked.

"Wanna know what's on the menu? Me-n-u.", you say, a smile tugging at your lips.

Bart's eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes."

"Are you wifi? Cause' I feel a connection."

"Do you work at a cafe? Cause' I like you a latte.", Bart says, stepping towards you.

"Are you a light switch? Cause' you turn me on.", you say, taking a step forward.

"On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate you a 9, cause' I'm the 1 you need.", he says, stepping forward again.

By now, the whole team was staring at you. Amused looks on their faces. Zatanna was recording all of it on her phone. Garfield was munching on popcorn. Even Nightwing was smirking at you two.

"Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears.", you say, taking another step towards Bart.

"Your lips look lonely... would they like to meet mine?", he smirked.

You then realized how close you two were. You smiled and kissed him. He quickly melted into the kiss. You heard a soft squeal from behind you. You pulled away.

"Hey, I forgot my phone number... can I have yours?"

Bart speeds away and grabs a pen and paper. He quickly writes his phone number on the paper and hands it over to you. You giggle and wink at him, making him turn scarlet red. You walk away, leaving a tomato faced Bart behind.

"D-Did you just get a girl by using... PICKUP LINES?!", Jaime asks, shocked.

Bart sighs dreamily, "I sure did."

"Awwwwww~ You two are so CUTE together!!", Cassie squeals.

"I RECORDED EVERYTHING!! LET'S WATCH IT AGAIN!!", Zatanna shouts.

"That is absolutely adorable!!", M'gann says.

"Good job, dude!.", Garfield laughs.

Bart laughs, "Now THAT was crash.", he grins.

----------------------------------------------------

Love that little speedster!! I was thinking... since Bart and Wally are SOO close, I'm sure Bart would ask Wally for girl advice. Hope you enjoyed this! BAI AGAIN~

----------------------------------------------------