♡)Voices in My Head||Blue Beetle||Part 2

Summary: After almost destroying the world, the last thing Blue Beetle thinks he deserves is a date with (Y/N). Yet he still picks up the courage with the help of a few friends and walks up to her.

KeyJaime's friends singing.

          Jaime singing. 

          You singing.

All of you singing.

------------------------------------------

Jaime took a deep breath and turned to his friends.

"What do I do?! (Y/N)'s right there! And I almost destroyed the whole freaking world 'cause I'm Blue Beetle!", Jaime panicked.

His friends exchanged looks and sighed.

"You gotta buy her a rose, compliment her on her clothes!", Robin sang, thinking carefully.

"Say you appreciate that she's smart!", Tye shrugged.

"Nah, man, you tell her that she excites you sexually!", Bart joked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jaime turned red and slapped Bart's arm.

"Hermano!!", Jaime sputtered.

"Kidding.", Bart laughed.

"And that's the way you get to her heart!", Bart, Robin, and Tye continued, "Trust me, I know how it's gonna go. Listen and ohh!"

"And there are voices in my ear. I guess these never disappear. I'll met 'em squeal and I will deal and make up my own mind. Might still have voices in my head, but now, they're just the normal kind. Voices in my head, but now they're the normal kind!", Jaime cheered.

"Just summon strength from within!", Cassie sang.

"Don't get hung up on your skin!", Zatanna chirped.

"She probably thinks that acne is hot!", Rocket joked, earning a light punch in the arm.

"I'll throw you a rope, home slice, if you need some dope advice!", Wally grinned.

"Now march on over and give her a shot! Buddy you'll see it'll go perfectly if you listen to me, me, me!", Cassie, Zatanna, Rocket, and Wally sang together.

"And there are voices all around and you can never mute the sound. They scream and shout, I tune 'em out and make up my own mind. Might still have voices in my head, but now they're just the normal kind! Voices in my head, but now they're the normal kind!",Jaime cheered.

He looked at all his friends and smiled.

"Ok, I'm ready.", Jaime declared, confidently.

Everyone gave him an encouraging thumbs up, and a warm smile.

Jaime took a deep breath and started to walk towards you. You were sitting peacefully in the shade of a tree. You were reading a book while listening to some music on your phone.

As Jaime walked towards you, his confidence disappeared and nervousness replaced it.

"Uh, h-hey, (Y/N). Heh, heh... hola!", Jaime said, timidly waving. He mentally facepalmed for stuttering in front of you.

You turned to look at him and smiled brightly at him.

"Hiya, Jaime! What's up?", you said, cheerfully.

Jaime looked at you, flabbergasted. He had thought you were scared of him.

"S-So... you're not mad... of scared of me?", Jaime asked.