~~1~~

Regina, Kathrine, Ruby and Zelena climbed out of the back of the taxi. They were giggling and headed into the night club. As they were walking over to the bar Ruby said "we need to set Regina up with someone" Regina shook her head while smirking and rolling her eyes. Zelena looked round at them and said "ow come on Regina. I'm going to definitely get some tonight"

Kat laughed at her and said "if you ask nicely maybe someone will turn you down politely" Zelena smirked and put her middle finger up. They all laughed as they approached the bar. "Ok I'll buy the first round as my treat. Regina I'm getting you drunk" Ruby says leaning against the bar to get the mans attention. Regina rolled her eyes again and said "I'll have sex on the beach" Kat smirked at her and said "were counting on it"

Regina elbowed Kat in a friendly way. They both laughed while the barman came over. Ruby ordered the drinks. They clinked the glasses together and said "cheers" they then drunk a mouthful of the drink. What the girls didn't tell Regina was they were in a gay club. A tall brunette girl walked over to her and said "keep drinking that and I'll have a dance with you" Regina raised an eyebrow at her and said "no I'm ok thank you. Goodbye sweetie" the brunette walked of and talked to another girl.

The other 3 girls looked down knowing Regina just figured it out. The brunette looking round at them and said "where are we" Zelena looked up awkwardly and said "a club" Regina pouted at them and said "what club" Kat then looked up also awkward and said "a gay club" Regina frowned at them. She had nothing against gays. She had been trying to tell them that she's straight. "You guys. You know I'm straight" she says making them all smirk.

Ruby now finally looked up and said "there was that thing in" "don't! That was a phase. I'm not hooking up with a girl because I'm straight" Regina said cutting in. She couldn't help but smiling at them while saying it. "Well what if I said we're here for me" Kat said before having some of her drink. Regina instantly knew she was lying. She smiled and said "your the last one in this group who would be gay" they all laughed and Kat nodded in agreement.

As the night went on the girls drunk more. They were all drunk but Regina wasn't that much. She was a little tipsy. She went over to the bar while the others danced. Regina caught the eye of a tall blonde girl. Her name was Emma swan. Emma went over to Regina and said "hey" the brunette looked round and saw Emma. She smiled at her and said "hi. I'm Regina" Emma bit her lip and said "Emma. So what's a girl like you doing on your own? No date"

Regina giggled slightly and said "no I'm here with friends. That's a nice name by the way" Emma smirked and said "so is yours... Regina. Latin isn't it? Means queen" the brunette was shocked a little. Hardly anyone knew what her name meant. "That's right. Wow no one knows that. I'm half Puerto Rican" Regina says still smiling. The barman put the drink down in front of Regina and told her the price.

"Let me get it" Emma says pulling her wallet out. Regina smiled even brighter and bit her bottom lip. Emma handed the barman the money and said "para la bella dama" which translated as for the beautiful lady in Spanish. "You also speak Spanish" Regina says impressed by this amazing woman. Emma nodded while smiling and said "I actually speak 5 languages. Obviously American English, French, German, Spanish and Latin"

Regina smiled shocked and took a mouthful of her drink. While dancing Ruby noticed Regina laughing with a hot blonde girl. "Hey Kat look" she says stopping Kat from dancing. They both smiled and went to tell Zelena. They saw her kissing another girl. "Well she's never been shy" Kat says before looking back at Regina and Emma. "They look so happy. I'm going to the toilets you coming" Ruby says now looking at Kat. She nodded and they left the dance floor.

Regina and Emma were now doing shots. "Remember. Salt. Shot. Lime" Emma says smirking. Regina nodded and picked up the shot of  tequila. They both licked the salt of each other's hand. Then drunk the shot and quickly put the lime in there mouth. After they laughed at each other's reaction. Emma held her hand out and said "want to dance" Regina smirked and took her hand. They moved to the dance floor holding hands. Regina linked her hands around Emma's shoulders. The blonde held onto Regina's hips.

They were about half a meter away from each other. Regina started shaking her hips while laughing. Emma joined in. They then danced for lots of different songs together making each other smile and laugh. There was this huge connection between them. Kat was chatting up the barman who she thought was really cute. Ruby found a gay guy who she was talking to about relationship like they were best friends. As the night got later the girls got more drunk.

Emma bit her lip looking down at the gorgeous blonde. "Well" Regina says smirking softly. Emma raised an eyebrow and said "well what" Regina now smiled and said "are you going to kiss me" Emma had been waiting for this all night. She leaned in and kissed Regina. Somehow Ruby, Kat and Zelena all noticed it from different parts of the club. Regina was holding herself up close to Emma while kissing her deeply and passionately. There tongue dancing in there mouth.

Emma's hands moved down Regina's body and on of them cupped her ass. The brunette didn't mind and kept kissing her. After a few minutes they pulled away and looking into each other's eyes. A smirk grew on Emma's face. "What" Regina says smiling. "I just kissed the most beautiful girl in this room" she says making Regina blush. Emma held her and said "should we get out of here" Regina nodded and they headed for the exit. Ruby's plan worked. "I have to go but I'll come find you" she said to Andy the gay guy she was talking to.

She then ran over to the bar where Kat was. "Regina left with that hot blonde girl" she says getting Kat's attention. The blonde smiled and said "really? Omg she actually went. I can't wait to say to her I told you so" Zelena came over quickly and said "did you guys see Regina leaving" they nodded and all smiled excitedly.

Emma opened the door to a taxi for Regina. The brunette climbed in with the blonde following. They went to Emma's house. It was a very big house but Regina was to busy kissing her to notice. They went in and up to Emma's room. Taking of there clothes on the way. Regina's bag was by the door. Emma's blazer was at the bottom of the stairs.

Emma's tie was half way down the stairs next to one of Regina's shoes. The other one was a few steps above with Emma's shoe. Emma's last shoe was at the top. Her belt was a little in front. Emma and Regina went down the hall and into Emma's room.