~~13~~

Regina was at rose's house with Henry. "What's wrong dear you seem tense" rose says sitting down on the sofa. Regina was bouncing Henry on her knee and said "my umm... my mum didn't like the fact that me and Emma were getting married so I told her not to come to the wedding" rose stood up and went over to sit next to Regina. She put her arm around her and said "ow sweetie. Are you ok" Regina nodded and said "I'm fine. I just knew you'd cheer me up if I came here and Emma had work"

Rose pulled Regina into a hug. This did make Regina smile. Rose then took Henry from her as she pulled away. "I'll hold him and you can look at some nice pictures" rose says holding Henry in one arm and leaning forward to get the pictures. She grabbed them from under the coffee table. She hands the photos to Regina and looked back at Henry. Regina looked threw them and smiled at ones of Emma. "Ow this one is beautiful" Regina says holding it to show rose which one she meant.

Rose saw and smiled

Rose saw and smiled. "That was a year ago when Emma was 21 not long before she turned 22" rose says smiling. Regina and Emma were both 23 now. Rose then pointed at the next picture which was the same day.

This made Regina smile brightly

This made Regina smile brightly. "This is so beautiful. God I love her. When was this" Regina asked smiling. Rose looked back at Henry and said "a bar-b-q in the summer. Everyone wanted a picture because she looked so beautiful. Most of them haven't seen her in awhile because she didn't come out much after her brother died" Regina carried on looking threw the photos. She then saw one of Regina and Emma.

Regina put the rest on her lap and just looked at this picture

Regina put the rest on her lap and just looked at this picture. She had no idea about this picture. "Ow my god. I never knew this was taken" Regina says still smiling at the photo. Rose looked over and said "ow yes that's a nice photo. There is a few in there of you guys Emma had printed of. There's one there" rose pointed at the picture on the top of the pile. Regina lifted it up still holding the other one.

Regina looked at the picture shocked

Regina looked at the picture shocked. She was smiling so bright. "I remember this day. It was our first date. How were these two pictures taken" Regina says still smiling but confused. Rose smiled and said "one of Emma's friends David is a photographer. Emma wanted a few pictures of you guys and was going to put them on a slide for your wedding. I'm not sure I was meant to tell you that so don't tell her I told you and act surprised" Regina chuckled and said "I promise I won't tell her"

Rose and Regina got along very well. Emma didn't realise how. Emma managed to get of work so she drove down to surprise rose and Regina. She used the key under the mat to let herself in. When she walked in she saw rose still holding henry on her knee and Regina smiling at her. They were laughing and talking. Emma realised they got along so well and she couldn't be more happy. She had a bunch of flowers for both her nan and Regina.

Regina was giggling and looked up noticing Emma. She smiled softly at her and said "hey beautiful" rose looked up and said "Emma" Regina patted the spot next to her. Emma came over and kissed rose on the cheek. She handed her one of the flowers. She then kissed Henrys head and sat down next to Regina. She gave the other bunch to her fiancé and pecked her lips. "How's my favourite girls" Emma says smiling.

Regina rested her head on Emma's shoulder and said "were good. I love you baby" rose had now rocked Henry to sleep. "He's sleeping" she said standing up. Emma stood up and took him from her. After a few hours of catching up they left so Emma could go home for a nap since she was doing a night shift. While in the car Regina got a phone call. "Hello" she says answering. "Regina darling. I heard about your engagement to your girlfriend. We are all coming down to see you" belle (one of Regina's siblings) says.

Regina smiled and said "awe that's great. Who do you mean we" belle laughed and said "my family. Robin and his family. Sofia and her family. Killian and his family. And lastly Chris and his family" Regina's eyes went wide. That would be a lot of people and they were all Latina like her. "Umm... ok yeah. When" Regina says half shocked but half excited to see them. "Well hopefully I should be there in the morning. Then through the day the rest will arrive" she says while in the car.

Belle had a husband called rumple and they had a set of 4 year old twin boys and a teenager girl. Sofia had a husband called Fred and a 7 year old boy. Robin has a wife called Clair and they have a 12 year old daughter and a 8 year old daughter. Chris has a wife named Elsa and they had an 18 year old daughter and a 16 year old son. Killian had a wife named Mihla and they have a 3 year old girl. Chris was the oldest who's 38. Then Robin who's 33. Then Sofia who's 30. Then belle who's 27. Then Killian who's 24. And lastly Regina who's 23.

Once Regina hung up the phone up and looked shocked. "Who was that" Emma asked while driving. Regina looked at her and said "belle. My sister. Turns out all 5 of my older siblings are coming down tomorrow with there families" Emma was a bit taken back by this. "Seriously? I mean do we have the room" Emma asks glancing over at her. Regina thought about it. She counted how many rooms she would need and how many there are in the house.

"Just about but Henry will have to sleep in our room so Killian's daughter can have it" she says thinking were they all could stay. Emma smiled and said "well I can't wait to meet them" Regina bit her lip and said "yeah about that. Just remember we're all Puerto Rican which means we're all Latina" Emma shrugged and said "so" Regina laughed and said "you clearly haven't been in a room with a group of Latina siblings and there other half" Emma chuckled at Regina's comment.

"You'll see trust me. Let's say if you don't already you'll have a headache" Regina says as Emma pulls up outside there house. Regina pulls her into a long and passionate kiss. When they pulled away Emma smiled at her. "Wow that's was nice" she says smiling. Regina smirked and winked while blowing a kiss. They got out and Regina got out sleeping Henry from the back. They went into the house and automatically Regina started cleaning ready for tomorrow.