~~5~~

Regina was now decorating the swan shaped cake. She was just finishing of. On the front it said I'm gay... not just for you. Ruby walked in and saw the cake. "Is that for Emma" she asked walking to the fridge. "How did you" Regina asks confused looking up before getting cut of by Ruby saying "Regina you weren't the best at hiding it. Always sneaking of and not telling us. How happier you are since you met her. It's your parents isn't it" Regina nodded and explained what happened.

She then put the cake in the bock and closed it. Ruby hugged her and said "go get your girl back... I actually never thought I'd say that to you" Regina laughed and kissed her shoulder. She pulled away and picked the cake up. She walked threw the lounge and they all smirked at her. "I hate you all" she said walking to the door. They laughed and she left the house. The cake was on the passenger seat. Regina drove down to Emma's house. The blonde girl was still at work but Regina didn't know about this.

Regina went over to the door and put the cake on the floor outside. She was going to knock but she didn't know what to say. She went back to her car and drove home. A few seconds later Emma pulled up outside the house. They just missed each other. Emma saw the red box sat outside. She opened it and saw it. She closed the box and went into her house. Regina came back half hour later. She saw Emma's car in the driveway and the red box still on the floor. She knew Emma didn't want it.

Regina stayed in the car and beeped the horn on her car. A few seconds later Emma came to her door confused. She saw the cake was still there. Regina beeped the horn again. Emma looked up and saw her in the car. Regina was still scared to face Emma so she pulled her phone out quickly and texted her.

Regina: hey I'm sorry I want to explain why I was scared to admit I'm gay xxxx

Emma: why are you still in your car and did you make this cake x

Regina: I'm scared of facing you because of how stupid I was. Yeah I made the cake and I hope you like it xxx

Emma: I love the cake. Just come to the door and talk to me xx

Emma: please xxxx

Regina looked up at her. She swallowed her fear and took the keys out of the car. She got out and went over to her. Emma stepped around the cake and straight away pulled Regina into a hug. They both held onto each other tight. "I'm sorry" Regina says holding her close. "It's ok. I'm sorry for breaking us up" Emma says holding her tight. They pulled away and Regina said "can we talk now? I'm sorry I was stupid and to afraid to tell you the first time" Emma pulled her into a passionate kiss.

When they pulled away Emma said "stop apologising baby. Come in and talk" she turned around and picked the box up. She carried it in with Regina following. Emma put the cake on the coffee table in the lounge and sat down. Offering Regina a seat which she took. Emma opened the cake box and looked at it again. "This is amazing by the way. Your still gay for me right" Emma said with a smirk. Regina laughed and said "of course I am. I told my friends by the way"

Emma kissed her cheek and sat up more on the sofa. "Ok so I'll explain" Regina started. Emma nodded as Regina continued "it's my parents. I was honestly going to start telling people but then they called and said there gonna be coming into town. My parents both hate gay people and said they'd disown me if I was. Making it worse that I'm a lesbian and dating a lesbian" this sounded like something Regina made up but Emma knew she didn't because she saw it in her eyes.

"You should have told me. I would have understood" Emma says holding her hand. Regina looked down and said "I have to tell them don't I? I'm pregnant with your child and lots of people know both my mother and father" Emma put her arm around Regina and pulled her closer. The brunette rests her head on the blondes shoulder. "I know you don't want to but you do. When are they coming" Emma asked putting her arm around her cupping Regina's boob. "3 days. They know I'm pregnant but think I have a boyfriend" Regina says looking down upset.

Emma kissed her head softly. She then got an idea that might help Regina. "I got an idea. We can tell them together and show them how happy you are" Emma says looking down at her. Regina shrugged and said "I don't what I'm going to do. Can you just kiss me again" Emma chuckled and Regina looked up. "No I'm serious. Your like the best kisser in the world" Regina says smiling. Emma leaned down and kissed her. After a few minutes of making out they pulled away for air.

"I have something to show you" Regina says standing up. She turned sideway and lifted her top over her stomach. Emma saw the small bump and smiled brightly. "Ow my god. It's finally growing" Emma said standing up. She put her hand over Regina's stomach and smiled more. "That's our little baby" she said now looking up at Regina. She leaned in and kissed her softly. "I love you" Emma says looking into her eyes. Regina's mouth dropped slightly and said "you what" Emma pecked her lips and said "you heard me. I love you"

Regina smiled and kissed her. She just couldn't say it back. She didn't feel ready. They pulled away and Regina said "your an amazing person" Emma picked Regina up by her thighs and said "I know it's to soon for you so I don't care how long I have to wait for you to say it because I will always love you" hearing Emma saying this just made her realise she loves everything about Emma. "I love you two" Regina says softly.

They both smiled brightly at each other and kissed passionately. Emma was previously eating cherry's. Regina noticed and picked one up as they pulled away. "Did I ever show you what I could with the end of a cherry and my tongue" Regina says breaking the stem from the cherry. She put the cherry in Emma's mouth and put the stem in her mouth. She then pulled it out of her mouth and there was 3 knots in it. Emma's mouth dropped in shock. "Wow your good with your tongue" Emma says smirking.

Regina laughed and said "I can do more tricks" Emma started walking towards the stairs still holding onto Regina. They went upstairs and to Emma's room. Emma led her down on the bed still kissing her.