~~31~~

"... its to soon" Ruby was now freaking out. Regina pulled her into a hug and held her close. "Sshh sshh. Come on calm down. I'm so lucky that the kids are with my mum today. I don't need to be calming you down" Regina says holding her friend close. She pulled away and held her face. "Look at me. Stop it. Answer my questions right now. Do you love her" she says in her stern mother voice. "Yes. So badly but I know when I look into her eyes I won't be able to say it because I'm scared" she says with tears in her eyes.

Regina rested her head against Ruby's and said "when I found out I called Emma that day we finally started dating I didn't think I'd be able to tell her anything about my feelings. I kissed her and then I knew I loved her and that I wanted to spend forever with her. Look at us now. Go downstairs. Kiss your girlfriend. Tell her you love her and accept her proposal" Ruby nodded and smiled softly. They left the room and made there way downstairs. They stopped outside the door and Ruby took a few deep breaths.

"Go on" Regina whispered and put her arm around her. Ruby smiled and they went in. Regina went over to a stool and sat on it. Ruby went over to Zelena and started kissing her deeply. When she pulled away and went down on one knee. "I love you so much Zelena. I'm sorry I didn't answer you before. I was so nervous but right now I know I love you more than anything in the entire world. Will you marry me" Ruby says looking up at her. Kat stood next to Regina and said "nice job"

Zelena smiled brightly and nodded. "Of course. You know I love you" she says smiling ear to ear. Ruby stood up and kissed her girlfriend deeply. Kat put her arm around Regina's shoulder. Regina put her arm around Kat's waist. The blonde rested her head on Regina's. "Awe there so cute" Kat says looking at her two other best friends. Regina smiled and said "I know. We need to get you a boyfriend now" Kat shook her head and Regina said "why not" Kat smiled brightly and said "coz I sleep when I want. Where I want. With who I want"

Regina laughed and Kat kissed her head. Zelena and Ruby pulled away with huge smiles. Zelena put the ring on Ruby's finger before saying "I love you" Ruby pecked her lips and said "me t... I love you two" Regina smiled at the way Ruby stopped herself and said she loved her.

Emma had dropped the kids of at Coras house on her way to granny's. She walked in and saw Anna sat in a booth. While walking over Anna stood up to greet her. Emma smiled slightly and said "hey. I guess I should apologise for yesterday" "no don't. I'm sorry for everything" Anna says interrupting. Emma sat down with Anna following. "Why are you here" Emma asked softly. Anna hesitated before saying "I'll be honest with you I'm dying. I won't live to the end of the year and I couldn't stand the fact that you hate me. Obviously john as well and I'm so sorry about him"

Emma looked shocked at her. "Your dying?!" She says half shocked half upset. Anna looked down upset and said "yes. I've got terminal cancer and I'm not going to make it. I've done some terrible things in my life that I highly regret. I'm trying to make up for them before I go" Emma felt terrible for what she did yesterday. She stood up and sat down next to her. She pulled the older woman into a hug and held her close. "I'm so sorry for what I did yesterday. I should have let you explain" Emma says holding her close.

They pulled away and Anna kissed her head. Emma sipped her drink while Anna said "I'm so sorry that when your parents died I should have been there but I wasn't. I needed the money because I was pregnant and broke. Your mum offered to help but passed away before she could that's why I tried claiming some of the money. I really needed it and she offered to help me" Emma looked even more shocked at her. "Your have a child? Your not a gold digger" Emma says not knowing how to act.

Anna smiled and nodded while saying "yeah. I have a 17 year old boy named Lenard and a 15 year old girl named Emilia" they were Emma's parents names. Emma's mouth dropped a little and she said "you named them after my mum and dad" Anna nodded softly. Tears came to Emma's eyes. "I was going to name one of my sons john but I remembered he hated that name" Emma says softly. A tear ran down Emma's cheek.

Anna wiped it away and said "please meet my children. They don't have any other family but me and I don't want them to feel alone. Please look out for them" Emma nodded and held Anna's hand. She smiled softly and said "I will. I want to help as much as I can" Anna smiled brightly and kissed her head. Emma saw tears in her eyes. "Thank you Emma. I know you have a family" she says softly. Emma smiled and said "I have a wife and 3 children. My oldest Henry and the twins Lucas and Dayanara"

Anna smiled and said "there cute names. What's your wife called" Emma couldn't help the smile growing on her face. "Regina. She's perfect in every way" Emma says looking down with her big smile. Anna smiled at Emma and said "you really love her don't you" the young blonde nodded and said "with all my heart. She's... amazing and I wouldn't be able to function without her" Anna was so happy the little girl she knew was happy and grown up.

"I'm so happy for you. My kids are wondering around the town somewhere so I'll call them to come here and meet you" Anna says getting her phone. Emma shook her head and said "no. Well go to mine. I'll call my wife and ask if is ok with her which it probably is" Anna smiled and Emma grabbed her phone.

Phone call
R:"hey baby guess what"
E:"hey baby girl. What is it"
R:"Zelena and Ruby are engaged"
E:"ow god. Ow I'm so happy for them. I'll be home soon to congratulate them. I am calling because I've invited Anna and her kids to come over and talk. Is that cool with you"
R:"of course it is and I told you so"
E:"I knew you were going to say that. Your such an ass"
R:"but you still love me"
E:"of course. Love you asshole. See you soon"
R:"love you two"
End call

Emma and Anna left shortly after. They went to Emma's house and she unlocked her front door. They made there to the kitchen where the girls were. "Hey" she says smiling brightly as she walked in. She went over to Zelena and Ruby hugging them both tight. "I'm so happy for you two" she says before kissing them on the cheek each. She pulled away and looked at Anna. "This is a family friend Anna. Anna this is Zelena, Ruby, Kat and my wife Regina" Emma says making her way to Regina. Emma put her arms around Regina and kissed her softly.

"Did u get condoms" Regina asked quietly. Emma nodded and winked. She pulled away and Regina went over to Anna. "Hi it's nice to see you again" she says shaking the older woman's hand. Anna smiled and said "and you sweet girl" he door then knocked. Emma went to the door and saw a girl and boy. "Hi" the girl says awkwardly. "You must be Lenard and Emilia" Emma says softly. They nodded and she invited them in. She showed them to the lounge where Anna had now sat down. They started talking for a bit.

Regina then came in and said "would you like to stay for dinner? I'm making lasagna" Anna looked at her kids knowing it was there favourite. There faces lit up and she said "umm that would be lovely thank you" Emma looked up at Regina and kissed her softly before the brunette left. "Who was that" Lenny asked Emma. "My wife Regina" she says with a smile. Emilia smiled and said "she's really pretty and has a nice smile" Emma smiled at the girl before saying "yeah she's really nice. I think you two would get along"

After dinner Anna and her kids left. Zelena, Kat and Ruby were staying the night. Cora had the kids over night so they could have there girls night. Belle and her kids stayed with Sofia so she wasn't trouble for Regina and Emma. They were playing drinking games like they use to before all the kids came along and marriages. Life for them seemed so peaceful and sweet. Emma still hasn't told Regina what happened while she was at granny's or that Anna is dying. Emma wants to be able to take the kids in and look after them until they grow up. She's the only thing close enough to family they have.