~~36~~

A month passed. Emma's niece decided to stay in New York but wants to come visit. She didn't tell Emma about how she drinks and she's done drugs lots. Since her mum just abandoned her and her dad died before he found out she existed she was a mess. She had a rough childhood. Emma and Regina are there same loving self. Regina was ready for her break. Emma didn't have work today so Regina called her and told her to meet her for lunch at granny's.

Regina was stood in the car park of granny's. She was just about to go in when she saw Emma stood in the middle of the road. She then saw Emma's niece Ginger stood there. She was holding a gun. Regina ran over and said "Emma" Ginger looked at Regina and quickly shot the gun at Emma. Regina ran over with tears down her face. She held Emma's body in her arms. She looked up and saw the girl walking towards her. She punched Regina which knocked her away from Emma's body.

She climbed on top of her and started punching her. "This is your fault! This is all your fault" Ginger shouts as she hits the woman between her legs. Regina grabbed her hair and pulled her of her. She climbed on her and started punching her rapidly. Ruby came running out of granny's and pulled Regina of ginger. She held her back and said "come on calm down. Kat came running out and went over to Emma. They both worked in granny's. She lifted Emma onto her lap and held the wound on her stomach down.

Regina was angry and kicking to be free. Zelena now came running out. She took over for Ruby since she was taller. She rapped her arms around Regina and said "come on calm down" Regina was so angry she couldn't calm down. She wasn't even think about the fact Emma could die all she thought of is that ginger shot Emma. She was fighting to get free. Ginger was on the floor unconscious. Ruby bet down and checked if she was breathing. She looked up and said "she's barely breathing"

Regina then came back to reality. She started crying and calmed down. "Ow my god" she says and her legs grew week. She dropped them and Zelena slowly sat her down on the floor. She kept hold of her and let her cry on her. "Is Emma ok" she asked not being able to look for herself. Zelena looked over and saw Emma with her eyes. "How she doing" she asked softly. Kat looked up and said "not good" people started coming out of the building and surrounding them. Regina couldn't stop crying at her actions and for Emma.

She closed her eyes and led down on the ground crying. She then sat up and screamed. She wasn't in the streets anymore. She was in her room. She looked around the dark room scared. She then felt a hand on her back. This made her jumped out of bed. "Hey baby it's me" Emma says softly. Regina looked at her and smiled in relief. She ran over and hugged her tight. Emma looked shocked at her and hugged her back. Regina pulled away and started kissing her all over her face so happy it was a dream.

She then pulled Emma into a passionate kiss that lasted at least a minute or 2. When she pulled away she said "please don't leave me" Emma frowned since she was confused and said "why am I going to leave you" Regina rapped her arms around Emma. "Please don't die" Regina says looking into her eyes. Emma laughed and said "I think you just had a bad dream" she pecked Regina's lips. Regina held her close in a hug and didn't want to let go. Emma led them both down and held her close.

"I will always love you. That night we met. That one night changed everything in my life. I'll never forget that day because it was the first time I saw someone perfect" Emma says holding Regina close. Regina leaned in and kissed her deeply. When they pulled away Regina says "I love you so much" Emma pecked her lips and said "I love you more. Forever and ever baby" as they kissed there bedroom door opened. Dayanara walked in and said "can I sleep in your bed" Regina patted the bed.

Daya climbed onto the bed and led in between them. Just before they could close there eyes Lucas walked in and led down with them. "Can you tell us a bed time story" he asked softly. Regina smiled and nodded. "Once upon a time..." Regina starts and Henry walked in. He led down between Emma and Lucas.

Regina carried on her story "once upon a time... there lived a queen named Regina. She lived in a castle in the enchanted forest. One day her friend convinced her to come out on a ride threw the wood with her. She met a knight named Emma. The girl was so beautiful it took the queens breath and words from her. They fell in love at first sight. Regina was scared that people in the kingdom wouldn't like her being with a knight she she shut herself away but Emma never gave up until she knew she one the queens heart" Daya smiled and said "like how you and mummy met"

Regina nodded with a smile. She carried on saying "yes and once Emma finally won the heart of the queen they had a little boy. He was called Henry after the queens father. They soon grew and had a set of twins called Daya and Lucas. As there lives together grew long the queen and the knight fell more in love with each other. Do you all know the ending" Emma smiled and said "they all lived..." henry smiled and said "happily" then Lucas continued "ever" and Daya finished it of with "after" Regina giggled with a smiled and said "the end"