~~14~~

The next day. Regina was woken up by the sound of Henry crying. She stood up and walked out of the room half asleep. Emma was still asleep. She went down the hall to Henrys room. She took him downstairs and to the lounge to breastfeed. She's still half asleep since she didn't sleep well last night. Her and Emma were up all night since Henry wouldn't stop crying. Regina finished breastfeeding him and pulled her top down. She kissed his head and said "you my be a little git but I love you"

Regina nuzzled his nose which made him laugh. He has never laughed before. Regina smiled and said "awe that's my cleaver little boy. Mummy is so proud of you" she nuzzled his nose again making him laugh. Regina kissed his cheek and held him close. After a few hours they all got dressed. It was 9:45 when the door knocked. Regina answered it to see her sister belle stood there. "Regina" she says smiling. Regina smiled back and hugged her. She saw a car with belles family getting out of.

The twin boys, Neal and Gideon, came running over. Regina pulled away and hugged them. "Hey you two" Regina says holding them both. Belles teenage daughter, Roni, came walking over on her phone. She looked up at Regina and smiled. "Regina. Omg it's you" she says smiling. Regina laughed and pulled her into her arms. Emma came down the stairs with Henry and saw them. Regina took Henry and said "guys this is Emma my fiancé" belle smiled brightly and hugged Emma.

She kissed her left cheek then the right cheek and then the left one again. Emma looked a bit shocked but smiled anyway. Regina smiled knowing what Emma was thinking. They then saw rumple come to the door with bags. "Well it is nice to see you again Regina" he says smiling. Regina hugged him while kissing his cheek. They all came in and Regina showed them to there room. Belle and rumple had one room and the kids had another. They were in the lounge getting to know Emma.

After about half hour the door knocked again. Regina gave Henry to belle and went to the door quickly pecking Emma's lips. Luckily they liked Emma. Regina just hoped all her siblings did. When she opened the door she saw Sofia stood there. "Regina" she says in her sexy Latina accent. She's the only one out of all of them that had the full Latina accent. Regina only had a little. "mi hermosa hermana" she added smiling. It meant my beautiful sister in Spanish. Regina hugged her excited and held her close.

"gracias Sofia" Regina says smiling. She pulled away and saw next to her was Sofia's son, Colin. Regina hugged him and said "your getting so tall" he smiled and said "and your still so small" Regina laughed and pulled away. "You are pretty small Regina" Fred says walking over with the bag. Regina showed them to there rooms. Since there was just 3 of them they had one room to share. Regina then showed the to the lounge where everyone was. Belle and Sofia hugged and then Sofia met Emma.

As Regina sat down the door knocked again. "You all need to get here at the same time" Regina sat standing up. Emma laughed and blew a kiss to her. Sofia now hand hold of Henry. Regina opened the door to see Killian and his wife. He was holding his daughter, Mia. Regina went up on her tip toes and hugged him. "I've missed you sweetie" he says holding her close. Regina smiled and said "I missed you two" she pulled away and hugged Mihla.

They met Emma and Henry. After another 10 minutes Robin came. Clair and his 2 daughters were there as well. The oldest was ellie and the youngest was Chloe. They all hugged and said hi. Lastly Chris came with his wife and older daughters. Turns out the oldest, Hermione, was pregnant. The youngest son was an unsociable teenager called James. They all loved Emma and she liked them back. The kids were all over the house in different places. Hermione was sleeping since she's pregnant. The adults were in the lounge talking. Emma got up to go get a drink.

While making it Killian, Robin and Chris went into the kitchen. Emma turned around and saw them all stood there. "Ow hi. Is there something you needed" Emma says a little confused. They shook there heads and Killian said "this is our big brother talk. Don't hurt our little sister ok" Robin smiled and said "we love our little sister and don't want her hurt" Chris stepped forward and said "or we'll get involved and that won't end happy" Regina heard from behind. "Are you guys scaring Emma" she says walking around them.