~~25~~

Regina is now 6 months pregnant. There having twins. A girl and a boy. They decided the girl will be called Dayanara but they can't decide for the girl. Cora, Chris, Robin, belle, Sofia and Killian were coming for dinner today. The kids weren't coming because it was an adults night. Henrys was going to be there since he lived there but he would be in bed. Regina cooked Henry dinner quickly. She made him fish fingers, chips and beans. "There you go baby" she says putting it in front of him at the dinner table.

"Thanks mama" he says smiling. She sat down for a few seconds because her back hurt. She rubbed her stomach. "Are the babies coming soon" Henry asked looking at his mum. Regina smiled and said "no sweetie not yet. Do you wanna see them move" he nodded excitedly. Regina lifted her top over her stomach. Henry put his hand on her stomach and felt it kick. He smiled and said "that's awesome" Regina laughed and pulled her shirt back down.

"Come on finish your fish fingers" she says standing up. She went over to the sink and started washing up. She then felt arms rap around her waist. She smiled and said "I didn't hear you come in" she held Emma's hands and the blonde said "my plan worked then. I missed you today" Regina smiled and turned around her in arms. She kissed her softly and said "how was work" Emma pulled away and said "the usual" she went over to Henry and kissed his head. Regina got back to washing up.

Later that night everyone came over. They were all sat around the table eating. Henry was a sleep upstairs. "So what are you going to call the babies" Robin asked smiling. Regina smiled while holding Emma's hand and said "umm the girl is going to be called Dayanara but we don't know for the boy" Killian looked over at her and said "we'll do you want an American name like Henrys or Spanish like Daya" Regina shrugged and looked at Emma. "I don't mind as long as it's a nice name you know" Emma says smiling.

Belle smiled and said "how about Simon" Cora smiled and said "that's my middle name. I love the name Simon. Killian you were nearly a Simon but your dad didn't like it" Emma smiled and said "I like Joey" Chris looked over and said "I agree. Every Joey I know is funny. Like Joey from friends" Regina shrugged and said "I don't know. We still have what 4 months left" Sofia smiled and said "I like Marcos. If I'd had another boy I would have called him Marcos"

Regina smiled and said "I like all of them but Emma what do you think of Lucas" they all smiled at that name. Regina stood up and Emma said "I like Lucas. So we gonna call them Lucas and Dayanara" Regina nodded and kissed her head. She started grabbing the plates. Robin stood up and said "here let me do that" Emma got up and said "no everyone sit down. I'll do it" Emma took the plates from Regina and told her to sit down. Robin and Chris grabbed some the rest of the plates. Killian cleared the table.

"Thanks you guys" Regina says smiling. She then felt the babies moving. "God these two don't sit still in here" she says holding her stomach. Cora laughed and said "she gets that from her mum. When it got close to dinner time Regina wouldn't stop moving" they all started laughing. Once Emma and the boys finished cleaning up they went into the lounge. "Mama! Mama" Henry shouts from his room crying. Regina stood up and said "I'll be back in a sec" she started going upstairs. She went to Henrys room and saw him crying in her bed.

She goes over to him and said "hey baby what's wrong" she hugged him and he said "I had a bad dream" she sat him on her lap and kissed his head. "Ow sweetie I'm sorry. What happened" she asked rubbing his back. She wiped his tears of his face while he said sobbing "I was being chased by monsters and people with knifes" Regina held him close and rocked him in her arms. Cora came up to check on them. "Is everything alright up here" she says walking in. Henry just cuddled into Regina.

"He had a bad dream that really scared him. I'm gonna try getting him back to sleep" she says rubbing his head. She led him down and led down next to him. "How about I sing you a song" she says twirling her fingers in his hair. He shook his head and said "I'm to old for bedtime songs. I'm 3 now" Cora laughed and came over to the bed. "What's wrong with my sunshine? I'll sing it for you" she says smiling.

Regina had an amazing voice which she definitely got from her mother. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away" she sung closing her eyes in the most beautiful voice. When she opened them Regina and Henry were both asleep. She smiled and said "still works" she kissed each of them on the head and walked out of the room. She went downstairs and said "there both asleep"

Emma laughed and they all started talking more. When the night was late they all left. Emma went upstairs to see Regina sleeping in Henrys bed with him next to her. She put her arms gently under Regina and lifted her up trying not to wake either of them. She carried Regina to her bed and carefully put her down. As she got into bed she saw Regina's top was a little over her stomach. She could see the babies moving a little. One had the hiccups. Emma led on the bed and put her hand on the stomach.

"Try holding your breath. Like this" Emma says to it smiling. She held her breath for a few seconds. The babies stopped hiccuping. Emma smiled and said "good girl. I guess I think it's you Daya that's got the hiccups. I love you both so much already" she gently kissed the stomach. She then planted a soft kiss on Regina's lips before going to bed. She put her arm around Regina and the other on her stomach.