~~4~~

3 months later.
Phone call
R."hey"
E."good afternoon my gorgeous girl"
R."how are you"
E."why are you whispering"
R."Zelena, Kat and Ruby are downstairs"
E."you still won't tell them"
R."em I'm not ready"
E."Regina it's been 3 months. How can you not be ready"
R."don't be like that Emma"
E."Regina I'm falling stupidly in love with you and you won't even admit to anyone we're dating"
R."Emma"
E."no Regina! I don't want to be with someone who's ashamed of me"
R."I'm not ashamed of you"
E."why are you so afraid of being gay? Is it something to do with me being gay or the whole idea of gays or what"
R."it's none of those reasons. I have nothing against gays"
E."then what is it"
R."nothing... I'm just not ready"
E."balls Regina. I know your lying to me. I don't want to talk to you"
R."Emma wait"
E."no Regina! I don't want to be with someone who can't even accept me as there girlfriend"
R."Emma please don't"
End call.

Regina was now sobbing in her bed. Katherine came in and saw her. "Ow my god what's wrong" she says going over to the bed. "Emma broke up with me. We got into an argument about us being together and me telling people. I was going to start telling people honestly but then earlier today my parents called and said there coming into town. If they find out about me being with a girl they'll disown me" Regina says hugging her and sobbing in her best friends arms.

Regina's parents hated the idea of gay people or gay marriage. They were really nice people who were amazing parents for Regina. The only thing they said to her that she didn't like was that they'd disown her if she was gay or bisexual. "Ow Regina. Why didn't you tell her about them" Kat asks softly to her. Regina was still crying and said "I don't want her to think we couldn't have a future because my parents don't approve of us. Now I've lost her forever and I'm pregnant with her child. I'm finally showing"

Emma was at home. She threw her phone onto her bed angry. She then led down on the bed and her eyes filled with tears. She then curled up in a ball and started crying. The countless nights they spent in this bed together filled her mind. Breaking up with Regina was one of the hardest things to do but she knew that it would be better this way.

Regina was still upset. Kat had hold of her close to help her. "I want to make it up to her before it's to late" Regina says still sobbing. "When do your parents come here" Kat asked looking down at her. Regina looked up and said "3 days. What should I do" Kat sat up with Regina following. "What does Emma love" she asked looking at the brunette wiping her tears. "Food" Regina replied with a slight giggle to herself. She knows Emma would have replied the same answer. She loved food but not as much as she was in love with Regina.

"What type of food" Kat asked wiping Regina's cheek with her sleeve. Regina didn't even need to think about it. "Cake... or maybe donuts... no definitely cake" she answered knowing Emma would say the same thing if she was answering them about herself. "Make her a cake. Regina your such a good cook and to show it means something shape it as a swan" Kat replied smiling softly. Regina wiped the other cheek with her sleeve and thought about that idea. That's a pretty good idea.

"What about my parents?" Regina asked looking at her. Kat smiled and said "have them meet Emma first and show them how happy she makes you then tell them. As for Emma tell her when you make up" Regina kissed her cheek and ran downstairs. Kat followed down but walking. Regina went to her kitchen and grabbed everything she needed. "Kat! Katherine" Regina called while mixing the mixture.

"I hate my full name Gina you know that" she say coming into the kitchen. "Can you find me a giant swan mould" Regina asks awkwardly. Kat shook her head and said "no but I can cut round it when it's cool" Regina knew she could trust her since she was an artist and one of the best she knew. Kat left as Zelena came in. "Hey have you got any more beers in the fridge" she asks going to the fridge. She grabbed one out for her and said "want one" Regina looked over at her and said "I'm pregnant idiot"

Zelena laughed and said "ow yeah. Are you showing yet" the brunette nodded and lifted her top up. She showed the small bump to her. Zelena rested her hand on her stomach and smiled. "It's amazing how you have someone in there. I saw Emma at the party your kid is going to be so gorgeous. How did she get you pregnant anyway? That's really confusing" Zelena says confused. Regina giggled slightly and said "she's intersexual. Means she is a girl but has a penis"

Zelena nodded and pulled Regina into a hug. Regina held onto her and said "I want to tell you something" Zelena nodded and pulled away. "I've been dating Emma ever since I found out I was pregnant" Regina says looking down.

Zelena nodded and said "I know" Regina's eyebrows shot up. Her mouth dropped a little. "How" she asked confused and shocked. Zelena chuckled to herself and said "I've noticed how you've changed. How much happier you are since you met Emma. I put 2 and 2 together and well... so are you lesbian or bisexual" Regina had never thought about this before. She's realised she actually has no sexual attraction to boys.

"Lesbian. I mean it might just be the feelings for Emma but I just don't seem to find any guy attractive" she said no being able to control the soft smile growing on her face. Zelena smiled brightly and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so proud of you for telling me. Love you babe" the ginger girl said holding onto her brunette friend. Regina smiled in relief and said "love you two. Thank you" Zelena pulled away and said "you know that does make you the most gay in our group right"

Regina chuckled knowing it was true. "I'm being serious. Your full gay. I'm bisexual. Ruby's had sex with a girl once and Kat hasn't done anything with a girl before" she added making Regina laugh again. Regina then remembered she had to make up with Emma if she wants to still call her a girlfriend. "I have to get on with something. Keep your mouth shut out there coz Ruby still don't know and I need to tell her" Regina says going back over to the mixture. Zelena kissed her cheek and went back out to the lounge.

Emma was at work now still really upset. She was in her office alone. She had her feet up on her desk and just thought about Regina and when they first met. Emma remembered seeing her at the bar looking gorgeous like she always has. When she woke up in the morning and saw Regina looking the cutest asleep. Emma's deputy David came in. "Hey em" he said looking threw the door. He saw Emma wasn't herself. He came in and said "what's wrong" he came and sat down next to Emma.

Without looking up Emma mumbled "me and my girlfriend broke up. She couldn't admit to people she was gay and couldn't admit I was her girlfriend. She's even pregnant with my child" David put his arm around her and said "ow em I'm so sorry. Has she tried calling or texting again" Emma shook her head as her tears filled her eyes. "I've been with her for 3 months and I already know I'm in love with her" Emma said now not being able to keep her tears in.