~~19~~

1 year later. Emma and Regina have decided to have the wedding day today. Henry is nearly 2 yeas old now and talking. Hermione is still living around the corner from Regina with her twins and Alex. Chris has moved to Boston. Sofia is living in storybrooke about half hour away from Regina. Belle lives next door to Sofia. Killian lives on the same street as Hermione. Robin lives 10 minutes outside of storybrooke. They all see each other more often now and the kids.

All 3 of Regina's brothers are walking her down the aisle and giving her away. Her bridesmaids are Kat, Zelena, Ruby, Sofia, belle and Hermione. Emma's best man was her close friend David. He was the photographer. Emma stayed with Killian that night and Regina stayed at home with Hermione sleeping at hers. The twins and Henry stayed with Alex. They woke up in the morning and started getting. Regina came running into Hermione's room and shouted "I'm getting married today"

She then tripped over her own feet and landed next to Hermione's bed. The young girl just laughed and said "you a bit excited by any chance" she got up and jumped onto the bed. "I'm getting married. I'm getting married. I'm getting married!" She says excitedly. Hermione laughed and said "sorry is it your wedding day today" Regina smiled and hugged her. They got a shower with Regina first then Hermione. Sofia and belle arrived shortly after. Belle brought a bottle of champagne.

Zelena and ruby came over with Kat following shortly. They all had a glass of champagne and Sofia made a toast. "To my little sister Regina. Getting married to a girl. Never thought those words would leave my mouth with how strict our mum is" she says holding her glass up. Regina laughed and lifted her glass up. They all clinked there glasses and drink. Regina put her empty glass down and jumped up and down excited. "I want to get ready now. Can we get ready now" she says joyfully.

They all laughed and belle nodded. Regina ran up the stairs and to her room. Sofia and belle followed her up to help her get dressed. The others went to get dressed in other rooms in the house. Regina put her wedding dress on while Sofia and belle put there bridesmaid dresses on. "Gina you look beautiful" belle says smiling brightly. Regina smiled and said "thank you. I feel amazing" she had an of the shoulder dress that hugged her body down to her hips. From the hips below it flowed and stopped at her knees.

She had white heels on. She sat down on the bed and Sofia started doing her hair. Sofia did everyone's hair since she was very good hairdresser. She then did her own hair. They went down to the church in the limo. Chris, Killian and Robin were waiting outside. "Your like 10 minutes late" Killian says walking over to her. Regina laughed and said "the bride is always late to her wedding" Regina linked arms with Robin and Killian. Chris stood behind her and gave her a hug. "Good luck sis" he says before kissing her head.

The bridesmaids walked in first and everyone stood up. Emma and David were already in there of course. Emma was in a smart suit and had her hair in a ponytail. A plat was done on the side of her head leading to the ponytail. Regina took a few deep breaths. "You sure your ready to do this" Robin asks looking at her. Regina nodded and smiled. "This is the happiest day of my life and I have my 3 older brothers with me to guide me" she says looking at the door.

They started walking and went into the building. Emma looked round at Regina and her mouth dropped. She looked beautiful. Regina got to the altar and faced Robin. She kissed his cheek and he said "love you" she smiled and he sat down. She kissed Chris and then Killian on the cheek. They all sat next to each other with the bridesmaids next to them. Regina stood in front of Emma and smiled softly. "You look absolutely flawless" Emma whispered softly. Regina winked and blew a kiss.

"Before we begin does anyone have any objections to these two getting married" the minister says as Emma takes Regina's hand. The doors opened and Cora walked in. Everyone looked over shocked. "Mum" Chris says shocked. Cora walked down and said "I got ordained online to be a minister. If you will allow me in your wedding I'd love to marry you guys" Regina smiled softly and looked at Emma. She nodded and Regina looked back at her mother. "Yeah" she says smiling.