~~2~~

Regina opened her eyes and noticed she had the worst hangover ever. She then realised she was in a room that wasn't hers. She sat up and looked around. She was alone in the room. It was huge. She couldn't remember who she came home with. She then noticed a bottle of water and a note. Morning Regina. I had to run of to work but your clothes are on the chair and help yourself to food. The water and paracetamol will help with the hangover. -Swan.

She still didn't remember who she came home with but it didn't really matter. She drunk some of the water and took the pills next to it. She got out of bed and got dressed into her dress from last night. She found her way to the stairs and then to the door. Outside was a limo with a guy stood outside of it. "Umm hey where am I" she asked after walking down the pathway. He looked up and opened the door. "My boss asked me to take you home" he says with a friendly smile to her.

She got in and he closed the door. When he got in Regina told him her address. The driver drove her home. She got there and went in ready to go back to bed. Regina put her bag down and went to the lounge. She then jumped noticing Ruby, Kat and Zelena were there. "Ow my god! I gave you that key for emergency not scaring the crap out of me when I'm hungover" she says tired and holding her head. The girls were smiling and Ruby said "so what happened last night"

Regina belly flopped onto the beanbag and said "aarr I don't know. I can't remember. I can't even remember who I went home with. Was he cute or gross? Wait no if he's gross don't tell me I'll regret that" they all looked at each other awkwardly. Regina looked up at them confused and said "well... ow god was he gross" Zelena sighed and said "Regina you went home with a girl" she wasn't one for subtlety at all. Regina sat up quickly and said "no I didn't" her eyes were wide and mouth opened slightly.

"Your turn" Zelena says while getting up. She ran to the kitchen quickly. "Regina you left the club and went home with a tall blonde girl which may I add was pretty hot" Ruby said sitting forward. Regina stood up shocked and said "no I didn't" Ruby rolled her eyes and stood up. "I give up. Kat you try" she says going over to the kitchen to join Zelena.

Kat stood up and went over to Regina. "Look I have proof" she says pulling her phone out. She showed her a few pictures.

"Ow my god

"Ow my god. I slept with a girl" Regina says with her eyes wide open. "Yes Regina that's what we've been trying to say. She's pretty cute actually" Kat says putting her phone away. "Wait how do you have these pictures" Regina said looking up at her. Kat smiled and said "ow I took them. See I didn't think you'd believe it even if you woke up next to a woman"

Regina was about to say something but then realised she was right. She sighed and said "god can we just forget this ever happened" Zelena and Ruby came in and over to them. "Did she believe it yet" Ruby asked sitting down. Regina nodded and belly flopped the bean bag again. She closed her eyes and started falling asleep. The other girls sat and watched tv like usual. Regina didn't do well with hangovers so she always fell asleep and the others managed fine.

2 weeks later Regina was at work. She was sat in her office doing paperwork. The door knocked. Regina looked up confused and said "come in" Emma walked in with a smile. "Hi" she says smiling awkwardly. Regina's didn't recognise her. "Hello. Can I help you" she asked taking her glasses of. Emma went over to the desk and said "it's me from the other night at the club" Regina's eyes went wide. "Umm... err... umm" she was speechless. "I have this for you" Emma says pulling a red laced bra from her pocket.

She put it on the table and said "little miss 34B" Regina's mouth dropped slightly and her eyes widened. She blushed and quickly grabbed the bra. Emma giggled slightly and said "that's cute when you blush" before Regina could say anything she felt this feeling in her stomach move up into her throat. She grabbed her bin next to her and threw up in it. Emma stood up quickly and leaned over the desk to hold her hair back. Usually Emma couldn't stand the sound or smell of people being sick but with Regina she seemed to not care.

Once Regina stopped she sat back down at her desk. She pressed a button under her desk which signalled for her assistant to come in. When she came in Regina said "can you take my bin and change it please" she nodded and took the bin out. "Why do I keep throwing up every morning" Regina says not thinking. Emma's head shot up and she said "wait what? How long has this been happening" Regina shrugged and said "I don't know. 2 days after the night at the club"

Emma's eyes widened and she said "are you late" Regina frowned while confused. She put her glasses back on and said "late for what? Your confusing me now" Emma sat up more leaning against the desk and said "Regina think. Are you late... you know late" her eyes then drifted down Regina's body deliberately. It took a few minutes but then she figured out what Emma was saying. "Ow my god. I'm late. I need to go but my car isn't here. Ow man I'm gonna have to after work" Regina says stressing out. Her car was at the garage being fixed.

Emma stood up and said "I have my car with me. I'll take you" Regina smiled softly and said "thank you. By the way can I say I'm straight and I was really drunk that night" Emma smirked and winked. "They all say that" she said getting up. Regina didn't bother arguing because she needed this lift. They both walked out of Regina's office and downstairs. Emma's car was a chevrolet unveils 2015 suburban texas edition. Regina looked shocked at it and said "seriously what is your job"

Emma laughed and said "ow I'm just a sheriff. My parents were both lawyers so when they died I was left all the money they had" she opened the door for Regina. She then walked around and got in. Regina got in and closed the door. While driving the brunette girl asked "if it's ok me asking how did your parents die" Emma glanced over at her and said "a car crash when I was 7. I lived with my nan after that" Regina felt so sorry for her. Emma had such a close relationship with her parents when they died.

"I'm so sorry" Regina says looking over at her. Emma kept her eyes on the road and said "Don't be. It's fine. My nan is an amazing woman but she's crazy. My only way of summing her up is Cathrine Tate's version of nan" Regina giggled slightly. She felt this connection with Emma. "So your straight huh" Emma added now glancing over. She looked back at the road. Regina raised an eyebrow and said "yeah. Why" Emma shrugged while smirking.

When they got to the pharmacy Regina brought a pregnancy test. She used the costumers bathroom to see. Emma waited outside the cubicle while Regina peed on the stick. She came out and handed Emma the test. They had to wait 30 seconds before looking at it. Regina washed her hands. When she looked up Emma kissed her again. The brunette didn't pull away. Instead she carried on kissing her. After a few seconds they pulled away. "Keep that thought about being straight. Let's see what the stick says" Emma said smirking.

Regina didn't say anything and looked at the test in Emma's hand. Her mouth dropped and her eyes went as wide as they could. Emma's eyebrows shot up in shock. "Ow crap! I'm pregnant" Regina says shocked.