14. Paladins x Depressed! Reader- Group Bonding

Warning: Contains mentions of suicide and depression.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright paladins, we'll now be doing a group bonding exercise," Coran said as we slid on these blue helmet thingies. I breathed in and out.

"Your minds need to be open, to form Voltron, no secrets, and just relax..." he instructed. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. An image popped up in my mind as I tried to relax. A picture of a bandage, a nice, clean, white bandage. I tried to focus on that. I felt a tugging sensation in my mind. I tried to ignore it.

Suddenly, the image of the white bandage turned into blood. Blood, knives, tears, and screaming. The whole team gasped and opened their eyes to look at me. Tears started to fall out of my eyes as I placed the helmet down and ran. I went inside my room, breathing heavily.

"No, no, no... They found out... They're going to hate me... They'll think I'm weak..." I thought wildly as I heard banging on my door. I ran to the opposite side of my room, clutching my knees together and facing a corner. The door slid open.

"(Y/N)!" the paladins said in surprise. I started to breathe heavily, feeling a panic attack surge on. Before that could happen, I felt warm arms engulf me into a big hug.

"U-Uhh?!" I groaned stupidly, looking at the pilots, all hugging me at the same time.

"Look, (Y/N), you're not weird, or stupid, or anything like that, okay?" Keith said, looking into my eyes, "You're my little sister and that's what matters. What I'm angry about is that you didn't come to me sooner about this."

"Yeah, we're here for you no matter what, (Y/N)," Shiro added, ruffling my hair, "We're like a second family, right?" I nodded, tearing up. I buried my face into Hunk's warm chest.

"You guys are the best." Hunk chuckled as he patted my head.

"No more bad thoughts, okay?" Pidge scolded, poking my ribs. I giggled and wiped tears away.

"No more."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, sorry for the short sad oneshot... had to get it out of my system. ;-;