25. Lance- Booty Shorts

That ass tho

That ass tho

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lance, Lance, Lance. The Cuban male obsessed with Shakira, hips, and shorts. He loved my shorts. One time we went to the beach and he wouldn't stop flirting with me. Because I was wearing booty-shorts. Yes, booty-shorts. Man, though I liked the shorts, I couldn't help but blush every time Lance said something sexual about my shorts.

Well, it was a hot day in the planet we just docked on, and the castle's ventilation system wasn't working, so I had to wear a cropped tank-top, and my booty-shorts. I couldn't help it! It was freaking warm!

"Ugh... Why does it have to be so hot..." I groaned, going into the kitchen. I saw both of my brothers, Shiro and Keith, in the kitchen, in their swimming trunks.

"So I'm not the only one who's warm?" I panted, going to the freezer to get a tub of ice.

"Nope," they both replied. I placed the packet of ice on my neck, slightly shivering at the cooling sensation.

"Oh, that feels good," I groaned, plopping down on the couch. Keith sat down next to me.

"Gimme that..." he panted, lazily reaching for the ice.

"Nope."

"Give."

"No."

"Give."

"Nope mullet. Get one yourself." He groaned again and got off the couch. Shiro sat down next to me and I laid on his chest, humming.

"Hey princess," he chuckled, kissing my head.

"Hi Space Dad," I replied, placing the ice pack on his head. He visibly relaxed and wrapped his arms around me. I heard a yell from the other side of the room.

"(Y/N)! You're cheating on me with Shiro?" I rolled my eyes, looking at the Cuban boy.

"He's my brother, Lance." Lance tensed up, looking at the purple, grey, and (Eye Color) eyes that were all staring at him.

"A-Ahhh... I knew that..." he said quietly. I giggled and burrowed into Shiro's chest even further.

"Besides, we're like, 7 years apart from each other," I mused, now wrapping my legs around my big brother. I breathed out a long breath, relaxing into the soft lumps on Shiro's chest. I swear, this man has bigger breasts than I do.

Lance stormed over, and flipped me up so he was bridal-style carrying me. I yelped and squirmed in his arms.

"Shiro! Keith! Help me!" I shouted, trying to push Lance off.

"Sorry princess, you're on your own this time!" Shiro yelled back.

"I swear Takashi Shirogane you little mother fu-"

"LANGUAGE!" I grumped and went limp in Lance's arms.

"Pretty nice ass you have here, chica," Lance said, licking his lips, "And you're wearing your shorts. Added bonus for me." I blushed and was thrown on his bed. I heard Shakira music blast from his stereo. Now I finally noticed Lance was wearing booty shorts as well.

"Are those... my booty shorts, Lancelot?" I asked, pointing to his legs. He smiled.

"I challenge you to a dance-off!" I smirked.

"You made the wrong decision, buddy," I said as "Chantaje" started. I got into my starting pose, seductively licking my lips first.

I smirked at Lance, who was gaping. I gave him a short kiss on the edge of his lips, leaving him wanting more. He growled and switched the song to "Hips Don't Lie." I rolled my eyes as I sat bemusedly on his bed. He started, biting his bottom lip.

I clapped as he finished. He walked over to me, only wearing my shorts.

"Your hips really don't lie," I said, smirking. He placed his hands on my hips.

"You looked so sexy during your dance, I had to restrain myself. But now that we're all alone..." he whispered, biting the tip of my ear. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Fight me."

(Third Person)

Keith and Shiro heard noises coming from Lance's room.

"Lance, you are so dirty~"

"Oh, (Y/N) you make me want to cut loose~"

"Ah! Lance!"

The two brothers looked at each other and ran towards the blue paladin's room.

"(Y/N)!" they yelled, slamming open the door. The two lovers looked at the brothers, in the middle of a pillow fight.

"What?" (Y/N) asked, tilting her head, looking at the two now red faced males.

"C-Carry on with what y-you're doing..."

"Wait... OH GROSS YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DOING THAT? MAAAAN YOU LITTLE NASTY!" (Y/N) yelled, throwing a pillow at the door.

"Geez! Sorry!"