62. Lance- Melt Away (Q & A! + Special Announcement!)

(Requested)

Also, this will be the last oneshot I do before I go on official hiatus for this book :)

Q & A at the end! Also, a surprise! (The deadline is May 20th!)

Lance x Depressed! Reader

Allura is a bomb-ass chick, but for this, she's OOC.

K.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blood trickled down my arm as I sighed and looked at the brown and red blade I held in my right hand. I touched the hilt of it and dropped it, the metal making a clattering noise on the smooth tiles of my bathroom.

I couldn't take this.

(Timeskip)

I sighed and rolled up my sleeve, trying to conceal the white bandages that hid all my rage, anger, and sadness from previous nights.

I walked into the dining hall and saw the paladins and the Princess. I was about to say something when Allura piped up.

"I honestly don't see what's so special about (Y/N)," she said neatly, folding down her uniform, "Sure, she's some help from time to time, but she really does nothing. Maybe we should just kick her out or something. When did we save her again?"

"Allura, don't talk about (Y/N) like that," Lance defended, sticking his finger in her face. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"You can't talk to me like that. We all know (Y/N) is useless, and I know it better than any of you."

"She is not useless! Don't talk about (Y/N) like that!"

"I can say whatever the fuck I want to say." I gave a ragged sob and walked into the room, drawing the attention of all the paladins.

"Thanks for all the compliments..." I laughed sadly, sarcastically, "Really ups my day, you know?" I poured myself a glass of water and drank half of it, throwing the cup onto the ground right after. I found a shard of metal that fell from it, rolled up my sleeves, and cut away the bandages.

I started to add more cuts in front of them, sobs escaping from my mouth in monstrous wails that drowned out every yell that they had as the paladins tried to stop me. I glared at all of them.

"Just eject me into space so I can die, and not have to live with all of you!" I shrieked, "We all know that I'm useless, and I know it better than any of you fuckers." I ran to my room and slammed the door shut, locking it.

"Get out of my head!" I yelled, feeling, hearing the banging outside my room, "Get out! All of you!" The door burst open, and I came face-to-face with a bunch of worried paladins.

"I... Told you... To get away..." I groaned, feeling lightheaded.

"Look what you all did."

I passed out.

(Timeskip)

Waking up, I spun my head around to take in the light blue room I was in. I looked down and saw that I was dressed in this jumpsuit-like thing. Strange.

"What the hell am I doing here?" I groaned, rubbing my head, "Where the hell is everyone?"

"You're awake! Thank god!" I felt someone crash into me, enveloping me into a big hug. I looked at him.

"Lance? What are you doing here? Where am I? Where are my wounds?" I demanded, feeling my arms. He winced and helped me stand up.

"I... Think you should go and talk to everyone about this."