93. Keith- Pinpricks Of Stardust

(Requested)

you guys really LOVE keith omg haha

also: i'm trying to do more descriptive writing :) hope u like it u beauties -3-

__

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like if we went up in space?" I muttered, holding his hand. Keith squeezed on it, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb, violet eyes reflecting the cosmos above, white and grey stars dancing in his eyes. He hesitated for a minute, his Adam's apple bobbing up then down with the swallow.

"To be honest, I have," he replied shortly, smiling a bit and flashing his white teeth for a second before biting the plump, pink skin covering his lip. "But I've never really envisioned myself up there." I laughed lightly and turned my head to face him. 

"You know, sometimes when I'm bored, I like to imagine the two of us up there, floating in everlasting silence. It'd be peaceful, you know?" My boyfriend chuckled and placed a delicate kiss on the top of my head, his touch still lingering as he drew back. I smiled and laid down on the grass, the fuzzy ends tickling the back of my neck as I truly saw the dark stratosphere, individual stars, planets, and galaxies in the back of my mind, playing small melodies with every look. 

He laid down with me, moving closer so that out noses nearly touched, his arm could wrap around me, encasing me in a bundle of warmth that I never wanted to leave. I tugged on his red jacket, holding on tightly, not wanting it let go. I felt the leathery fabric beneath my fingers, and sighed. It felt like home. It felt like safety. The familiar material I'd cling on to when I was scared, and his scent I would inhale every time I was nervous, and Keith would hold me close.

I loved him, with every single inch of my being and I never wanted to let that go. I felt his figure shift underneath my grasp. 

"Are you cold?" he questioned gently, taking off his jacket. "You can wear it, if you'd like." I sat up and looked at his glimmering, stunning eyes, almost transfixed by the way they looked at me. Even not touching him now, I could still feel the warmth that came from his gaze.

He cared. He cared enough, and I knew.

"It's a bit chilly." With that, I felt the jacket touch my bare shoulders, and make its way down to my arms. I gingerly held it around my body, sighing in content at how much like safety it felt. 

"I think that's better," Keith chuckled, wrapping his arms around me and slowly bringing me down to the ground, my back once again on the soft pillows of grass, blowing in the wind. 

My skin tingled at the feel of soft lips kissing my face, slowly traveling around from my cheek to my nose, to my forehead, then to my lips. My mouth's corners turned upwards at the feel of his soft skin pressed against mine. I used a hand to cup his cheek gently as out jaws moved in unison, sharing a loving kiss under the stars, purple light shining down on us, as if we were gods.

A hand came up to hold mine as I cupped Keith's jaw. Leather fingerless gloves were his signature style, reminding me of our ebony, jasmine, and maple scented room. It was decorated with yellow fairylights, slowly changing to white every five seconds. 

I separated from the slow kiss, gazing again into his purple, reflected blue eyes, holding his hand to kiss it, my eyes fluttering shut as I basked in the moment. Our breaths were slow and quiet, chests rising up and down, up and down, and again and again, enjoying the night laid out before us. 

Gingerly pressing his hand against my cheek, a tear slipped down the side of my face, unexpected. Keith's finger wiped it away, his lips soon reaching my right eye, comforting my emotions. 

"It's okay, I'm here," he softly said, curling his arms around me, chin resting on the top of my head. "Don't worry." His jacket was still tucked around me as his bare arms squeezed my figure gently, one hand still cupped around my cheek, stroking it, fingers feather light against my hot skin. The outside air blew around, cold and crisp winds hitting his arms instead of my figure. 

I stayed warm and protected in his hold. 

"I love you so much," I whispered. "Thank you." His laughs reverberated through his chest, sending waves of noise and vibrations all around my ears, into my heart. 

"No problem. Now sleep, I'll keep you warm."

__

:)

I love you, you know that.

If you have problems, come to me for counseling. I'll try my best to recommend things you can try. Music, tips, anything. 

I know some of you needed a reminder that someone out there does love you.

I love you.