48. Lance- In The Dark

Has anyone else noticed that Lance always has to deal with his own problems on his own? Like, in S5 3 people cried, and 2 of them were taken seriously and comforted. But the 1 person's cry-a-thon was taken as a joke. Who was it? Lance. I love Lance. He is always so strong and taking care of others all the time. This oneshot was made so that people could actually see that Lance is a really special character and deserves all the love in the world. Thank you. <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lance was shocked after Shiro had yelled at him.

"Don't you understand?! You have no place in this conversation!" Shiro shouted, pointing accusingly at the blue paladin. His eyes teared up and water came rushing down his cheeks.

"Shiro?" he whispered, lip quivering in fear and sadness, "You really don't want me here, do you?" Lance ran away into the hall while I just stood there.

"Shiro!" I screamed back, "How could you?! Lance is already hurt, and you just decided to make things worse! You're the worst brother ever!" I ran after Lance, anger boiling through my veins. I heard quiet sobbing echoing throughout Lance's room.

"Lance..." I murmured.

"Go away."

"Lance McClain."

"Go away."

"Oi, shit head, let me in," I said firmly. I heard a small chuckle from inside as the door opened. I tackled Lance into a hug.

"Sharpshooter..." I whispered, "You know that you're the purest out of all of us, right?" Lance chuckled and moved aside, knees touching his chest.

"Shiro doesn't think so."

"Fuck what he thinks. La-"

"Isn't he your brother? Shouldn't you be on his side?" Lance snapped back, glaring at me. I flinched.

"But you're my boyfriend, and I made a promise to you that I'd never leave you, McClain," I replied, showing him the ring on my right hand. He turned away.

"Lance..."

"Just leave. I know those words aren't true." Now I was pissed.

"Do you really think that I was joking when I said that I never wanted to leave you? Do you think I was joking when I said that I loved you? Do you Lance?

"From Day 1 at the Garrison I had loved you, and now this is what you do to us? I don't care if anyone says that those words aren't true, but you. You are my everything, Lance. And it breaks me, it pulls me apart to see you like this. Can't I just have the old Lancey-Lance back?" I whispered, cupping his cheeks. He whimpered and buried his face into my chest.

"Shhh... Shhh..." I cooed, "It's okay honey, let it all out..." After half an hour, Lance couldn't cry anymore.

"I-It's hard..." he sighed. I smiled in sorrow.

"But I'm here now, Lance, and don't you ever fucking forget that." He looked at me and smiled, planting his lips on mine. I hummed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much..." he mumbled, before going back to kiss me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A short one for our beloved paladin, Lance. We love you, space babe~ <3