54. Thace- Forgotten Memories

(Requested)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thace walked up towards me, hands rubbing together.

"Y-You've accepted my invitation," he said, smiling a bit. I nodded eagerly and bit my bottom lip.

"What did you want to tell me, Thace?"

"... I've admired you for a long time, and I just wanted to let you know I've developed feelings for you, General (Y/N)."

"Is that so?" I nervously whispered, clasping my hands together. I smiled and cupped his face.

"You could say the same thing applies to me, as well," I giggled lightly, feeling his hands creep to my waist. He grinned and brushed his thumb along my cheek.

I hummed in content as his lips touched mine in a blissful kiss.

"I won't leave you, I promise."

(Skip)

Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw my beloved getting farther and farther from my range of view.

"Thace..." I whispered, pressing the glass in front of me.

"(Y/N), there is a mission at hand. I know you will miss him, but we'll never have another chance like this ever again," Kolivan said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and turned away.

"I won't give up on us."

(Flashback Over)

I sat there, tears flowing out of my eyes, on the abandoned planet. Cuts and wounds adorned my body, and whenever I moved, it felt like individual needles were stabbing at my skin.

"Gackk..." I groaned, trying to move my leg from the rubble. I almost blacked out from the pain. The marks under my eyes glowed dimly as I felt my consciousness fade. I used the last of my energy to send a burst, a distress signal, to the outside, hoping that someone would come to save me.

The world went dark as a light arrived.

(Timeskip)

I woke up in a pod. The door opened as I stepped out into the purple lighted room. It seemed familiar.

"It's you..." I turned to the voice. I snarled as a purple man with a braid came up to me and looked at my face.

"(Y/N)?" he muttered. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me," I snapped, "Who are you?"

"Kolivan." My eyes widened.

"K-Kolivan... No way..." I gasped. I didn't remember the leader having these scars, or that braid of his... I rushed to embrace him.

"Kolivan!" I cried, "It's really you!" He hugged me tightly. I broke away a few minutes later.

"Where's my Thace?" I yelped nervously, darting my head around. Kolivan gestured to the room next door.

"He's been waiting for days on end. Once he found your coordinates, he took you straight back, to the healing pods," Kolivan explained. I giggled and rushed into the other room.

"Thace!" I sobbed, as I saw my lover. Tears ran down both of our faces as we made eye contact.

"(Y/N)!" he shouted in relief. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed his body tightly. I sobbed into his chest as he cried in relief.

"I'd thought I'd never see you again!" I hiccuped, kissing his face.

"I did too," Thace sniffed, kissing my lips again and again. I giggled as his eyelashes tickled my face.

"I missed you so much..." he whispered, holding me close to his chest. I laughed and kissed him deeply.

"I missed you too, Thace."

(Scene Change)

Kolivan was standing outside the room, listening to the happy reunion.

"When are they going to be done?" Antok groaned, "I want a glass of water, and they're right in the kitchen!" Kolivan lightly glared at him.

"Let them have their time. Let her catch up on their forgotten memories."