17. Skater! Lance x Skater! Reader- Going For The Gold

I breathed heavily as the song ended, and I was in my finishing stance. The crowd roared and threw flowers and plushies at me. I blew kisses to each one of them and gave my famous smile.

"Thank you!" I yelled, "Thank you so much!" I skated off the ice and ran up to my coach, Allura.

"You were amazing out there, (Y/N)!" she squealed, hugging me. I giggled and hugged her arm.

"Let's go see our score." I waited and waited for the tiny screen to flash up with my score.

"(Y/N) (L/N)'s combined figure skating short program and free skating score is... 276.5! A new Olympics champion!" the speaker announced. I hugged Allura as tears were rushing down my face.

"You did it..." she whispered, "You made history!" I looked up, my eyes still gleaming.

"So, you really did it," I heard a voice say. My eyes widened. No... no way... I looked to my right.

"Lance..." I breathed, eyes swelling up with tears again. I rushed over to him, crashing into him in a desperate hug. He embraced me back with the same force. I smashed his lips against mine in a sweet kiss. I didn't care that the cameras were there, I didn't care the world was there, I only wanted Lance, and he was here with me. After separating from the kiss, I smacked his face.

"What was that for?" he protested, holding his red cheek.

"THAT'S for almost leaving me alone, as well as broken," I said, pointing a finger at him. I hugged him again, tears falling down from my face.

"Don't ever leave me again... I beg of you, Lance. You stupid idiot... You actually were on the brink of death when you attempted that backflip..." I cried, wrapping my arms around his neck. He sighed and kissed my temple.

"It won't happen again, okay?" he chuckled. I buried my head into his shoulder, sobbing furiously.

"I-I didn't think you w-would l-live..." I hiccuped, mumbling incoherently. He patted my back and placed light kisses on my neck and cheek.

"A-Asshole..." I giggled while wiping my face with my sleeve, "Great... Now my makeup is ruined..."

"Makeup or not, I still think you look the best out of all the people here." I wiped off the remains of my mascara and looked into my boyfriend's eyes.

"I love you, Lance." I had to separate from him to receive my gold medal, which I had kissed. I stepped down and was greeted by Lance and Allura.

"You really made history, just like you promised all those years ago, (Y/N)." I smiled and hugged my lover.

"I really do love you, (Y/N), you know that, right?" Lance asked, tilting my head up so he could meet my eyes. I kissed his nose.

"Of course, Lancey Lance."

(Timeskip to a few years later)

I breathed in and out, preparing for my next performance. I saw a hand in front of me.

"Ready to go, babe?" Lance asked. I looked at the shining gold band on my ring finger.

"I'd love to." He and I skated onto the stage, where the crowd roared. We got into our starting positions and skated on from there. Our bodies moved with the music and the whole situation felt like a blur. There were only us two in the world, for a moment, and we bonded like no one else needed to remind us. Once the song was finally over, our finished position was that we were kissing. I snaked my arms around his neck, as he grabbed my waist. I heard wolf-whistles from the audience, and I blushed. We bowed to them and took our leave. I nuzzled my head against his chest as we sat down.

"I love you, Lance McClain."

"I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness, peeps. BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT I did find something. For all of you that know the anime, Yuri!!! On Ice, look the fuck at this:

THIS MAN:

LOOKS EXACTLY THE FUCK LIKE THIS MAN:

WHAT EVEN-