104. Lance- Bi Bi Bi

(Requested)

Lance x MTF! Reader

__

Drying my hair, I stepped out of the shower, tying the towel right above my chest, breathing in and out, turning the music down a bit. I looked in the fogged up mirror, frowned, licked my thumb and wiped away some of the condensing water, revealing a clear reflection of my eyes. My lashes had gotten longer, thanks to the serum that Lance gave me. I don't know why he has it, but I guess I should thank him.

Dropping the towel, I looked at the prominent scar that ran along the bottom of my breasts. I traced the mark, still looking in the mirror. I had gotten a surgery a couple of years ago and the scars were all healing very nicely, turning into just another part of my skin.

I just sighed and continued to dry myself, humming along to the music and wrapping the towel around myself again, going into my room and choosing a loose T-shirt and shorts, not bothering to blow-dry all of my hair.

The door slid open as I carried my phone, music still playing and flopped on the couch, frowning at my phone screen, drying it off with the hem of my shirt, getting rid of all the water that splashed onto it during my shower.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're here."

"Hey Shiro." From what I saw, he also finished showering, in slippers, a tanktop, basketball shorts, sitting next to me, a book in hand. I glanced over and peeked at the title, shutting off my phone and going to read with him.

"This book is a kicker. I've been wanting to read it for a while now. Lemme join." Shiro chuckled and leaned over, placing the book in between both of us, his right hand still clamped around it. I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder, snuggling on his arm.

"Alright, alright, what is going on in here?!" Our favorite Cuban boy arrived, clearly displeased. I just looked up and went back to reading. He gawked, amazed that I had ignored him. Stomping up to the both of us he put his head in front of the book. I groaned and lightly shoved him.

"Don't block it! This is the part where Marco almost dies!" I complained, tracing back my words. Shiro remained silent, eyes just moving along the page. Lance huffed and sat down next to me, arms crossed, reading with us. Thirty minutes later, the book had ended with Fierre finally killing Marco and him riding into the sunset with his love, Cody. Why this book was so special to me was because Fierre was also an transgender, except FTM. I was honestly surprised when I saw Shiro carrying the book.

"That was so cute!" I squealed, clasping my hands together. Shiro nodded and smiled in approval, setting the book to one side. Lance started to fangirl with me, talking about the plot and such as Shiro just hovered.

"But what did you think about Fierre? He's an FTM, right?" I nervously waited for an answer, legs squeezed together, holding my breath. Lance finally responded.

"Well, I don't necessarily think that it's bad, you know? Be who you want to be and just be comfortable in your own skin. I think it's courage." I laughed and nodded rapidly, my heart bursting with just utter euphoria and bliss, words just couldn't describe what I was feeling.

"Lance is right. Being open about these types of things is very brave of a person." I nodded, smiling in content. I subconsciously started to trace under my chest, when Lance noticed.

"You okay? (Y/N), you seem a little bit uncomfortable." I immediately stopped, anxiously laughing and scratching my neck.

"No, no, I'm just itchy, you know bras and stuff." I mentally cursed at my response, feeling as if I'd shown them how idiotic I could be. My eyes looked down in a panic, trying to find something distracting.

"I'd better go, gotta dry my hair, it's awfully uncomfortable." I got up and rushed to the bathroom. My heart was beating like crazy, face flushed completely red and blood pounding in my ears.

Should I tell him?

__

"What was that all about? Does (Y/N) have a problem with trans people?" Lance asked, confused. Shiro sighed and shrugged, shaking his head, flinging water all around from his tiny tuft of hair at the front.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe try to talk to them about it," he suggested, shaking water out of his ear. Lance pressed his lips into a thin line, stood up and nodded.

"I can't let my feelings go to waste. I like them, but... I have a few friends who are transgender. What if they don't get along? No. I'll confront (Y/N) and ask. If she doesn't support them, I'll ask why. Maybe they're reasonable enough to tell me that." Lance decided and went, Shiro picking up (Y/N)'s phone and opened it with a touch of his finger. He smiled, looking at the background photo, with him and the others all smiling at the camera.

"I wonder what she likes. I see her screenshotting things always, I'd better check and see if it's appropriate." Shiro opened photos, and the first thing that he saw was a picture of a topless woman.

"What- oh." A light bulb flickered on in his head as he realized. She'd just been overwhelmed by support. He grinned and turned (Y/N)'s phone off, bursting with happy energy, so glad he finally knew the truth.

__

Lance rapidly knocked on the door, whining.

"(Y/N)! Did I do something wrong? Is everything okay?" he said loudly, face twisted into a bunch, hopping up and down. "Can I come in?" He heard quick footsteps as the door opened, revealing (Y/N) in her beautiful glory, doe-like eyes staring up at Lance's.

"Sorry for running away like that, I was desperate to dry my hair-" Lance just couldn't hold it back anymore, so he clasped her hands and leaned down, looking at her face.

"(Y/N), are you uncomfortable with the LGBTQ spectrum?"

__

I was alarmed when he asked me that. I just stood there, not knowing what to say on the spot like that. His brown eyes pierced mine, pools filled with desperation and worry, maybe even a little bit of longing.

"N-No, of course I don't... Lance, what made you say that?" I giggled, wrapping my hands around his. The Cuban boy sighed, maybe in relief, somehow.

"I-It's just... The way you just took off like that back there didn't really make sense? I mean, yeah, to dry your hair, but you seemed uncomfortable- And besides, it would have been awkward to see each other again, and I had to know, since I'm really curious, but it's mainly because-" Lance stopped rambling and inhaled, exhaling through his nose, puffing out his cheeks and looking deep into my eyes.

"I like you, (Y/N). Will you be able to reciprocate my feelings?" I was about to answer when I felt a pang in my chest. I should tell him.

"Lance, I don't know if you like this, and I don't know if you'll like me after I tell you this." He cocked his head and slowly let go of my hands, resuming to hold them except in another position.

"How could I ever not like you?" I bit my bottom lip and just blurted out an answer.

"I'm transgender. I used to be a guy, now I'm a girl. There. I'm so sorry, Lance." He just sighed and kissed my knuckles, rubbing his lean fingers against them.

"Look, I'm into you. Like really into you, (Y/N). The fact that you're MTF doesn't change my mind. Everyone's the same, regardless of skin, gender, sexuality, you know, that stuff. You're you. I love you. No matter what you are, I will still and forever always love you. Besides, I'm bisexual so you're technically two times more attractive than normal." I laughed, pressing a kiss to his cheek, honestly unimaginably happy. Lance seemed even more so, brown eyes closed into a hum of bliss.

"Thanks Lance." I guided his face to meet mine and we shared a small kiss in the doorway, him propping a hand over my head, lips moving together in a tempo, hearts pounding like steel drums in the depths of our ribcages. I giggled and pulled the collar of his jacket, making him lean into me, bodies pressed together.

We separated at the same time, ear-to-ear grins both adorning our faces, not wanting to leave anytime soon.

"Let's go into my room. Talk for a while."