74. Antok- The Six Stages Of Grief

(Requested)

man i am on a roll with the sad stories lately (i'm sorry i just need to vent ;-;)

but but but

THE CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW AT 11:59 pm PACIFIC WEST COAST TIME

RULES AT THE BOTTOM

LOVE YOU GUYS <3

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Antok~" I sang, twirling into his arms. He chuckled lowly and smiled.

"(Y/N), how was the mission?" he asked, kissing my forehead. I shrugged.

"It went as planned. Another Galra base taken down," I replied proudly, grinning and scratching my cheek sheepishly. He leaned down and kissed my cheek, still smiling.

"I'm so proud to have you as a mate." I giggled and pecked his lips.

"I love you too."

__

"Antok!" Kolivan and I shouted in unison. Tears rushed down my face, in a fit of rage, as I threw my blade into a priest's abdomen, rushing towards Antok's fallen body.

Denial

"No, no, no," I sobbed, "This can't happen, you can't die. We were supposed to be together forever, Antok, please."

"(Y/N)!" Kolivan yelled, "It's time to leave! Now!"

"We can't leave him, we just can't!"

"He's dead already, leave him!"

"He's still in there somewhere!" I pleaded desperately. "We can't-" Kolivan suddenly picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"We're going. We can't lose two soldiers in times like this."

"Let me go you bastard!" I screamed, pounding on his back with all my might, tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Antok!"

Anger

"(Y/N), I'm sorry-"

"Shut your fucking mouth," I snarled. "You're not sorry, Kolivan. We lost Antok, and I bet you don't feel a since ounce of remorse. We lost your right hand man, and yet you're still here, as cold as ever." We stayed quiet the rest of the way back to HQ.

Bargaining

"Can't we just have him back?" I cried, "I just want one more goodbye, one more smile. That's it! I don't want anything else, just one more kiss, one more loving hug." I broke down on my bedroom floor, sobbing into my hands, on my knees.

I was defeated.

The strong, happy-go-lucky (Y/N) that everyone else knew was completely and utterly defeated.

Depression

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Grace asked, tapping on my face. "You alright, sweetheart?" I nodded, visible bags under my eyes.

"I'm fine," I mumbled, "Just a little tired. That's it." My hair was matted down, skin paler than Edward Cullen in a coma, and I was slumping.

"You don't seem fine, (Y/N). Do you want me to take you to Plax to get everything sorted out?"

"No, no." I waved her off. "I told you, I'm perfectly normal."

I had no energy.

Antok was my energy, and now he's a dead battery.

Acceptance

"He's gone," I reminded myself, taking a deep breath in. "He's gone, and you have to move on. There's nothing you can do." I opened my eyes and looked at my shaking hands.

Day by day, I slowly recovered. My skin was getting better, and my condition improved. I came out of my shell and finally started to talk to people again.

Antok was out of my life.

I didn't need him anymore.

But that's just a thought, that's not the reality of things.

Chaos

I don't know what the hell happened, but something inside of me snapped. Something broke. Maybe it was my sanity, or maybe my reason, but it broke.

And everything came crashing down. I started to claw at the ground, shattering everything.

My teammates eventually got me into a headlock position as others put cuffs on me. I looked around wildly and pointed to Kolivan.

"This is all your fault. Antok died because you weren't there to protect him. You failed as our leader," I hissed. Kolivan looked defeated. That look made me wince, and glitch out.

"What are you doing?" part of me asked, "This is your team, and Antok's not here anymore. You can't put everyone in danger just because you're fussing over some silly dead crush!"

But today, that part lost and I was dragged into the bottom parts of the ship.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

__

1) You may not copy any of my oneshots. Period.

2) You have to come up with an amazing original idea, to make sure you blow me away!

3) Please do your best! I love seeing all your creative plots and pyramids of words!

4) Keep it PG 13 please!

5) Yes, ships are allowed! (Ex. Klance, Sheith, etc.) But you can also do "x Readers!"

6) I will be choosing two winners, and will feature their oneshots in this book, along with a tag, and a follow by me! (If I already follow you, well... Uhh, YOU GET A TAG AND A MENTION HAHA)

7) Do not steal other's work. Don't copy and paste a oneshot from another book. (Unless it's your own.)

8) DM me when you are done, in case I don't get a notification that you tagged me. If you don't, I will not include your short story in the competition. (Sorry!) State your purpose for DM-ing me, and paste a link to your story/chapter.

9) Please make sure you follow all these rules, since I don't want to have to kick anyone out! :)

10) The deadline is May 20th!