70. Lance- Walmart Yodeling Kid

(Requested)

Youtuber! Reader x YouTuber! Lance

Remember! The contest is still going on until May 20th! You still have time to participate! Go, go go!

(Rules are pasted at the bottom.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was laughing my balls off in front of the camera, and started to calm down once I turned it back on.

"Alright everyone, we're here at the famous Walmart with some dares from you guys! My boyfriend Lance will be doing half, and I will attempt at the other half." I kissed his cheek and smiled appreciatively.

"Hey, what's up you guys, it's Lancelot here." I checked my phone and pursed my lips, reading.

"Can you play the floor is lava-"

"THE FLOOR IS LAVA!" Lance yelled. I immediately fell onto the floor.

"TAKE ME!"

"No! (Y/N)!" Lance sobbed. I giggled and lifted myself up off the ground and took Lance's arm.

"Silly~" I scrolled down and looked at the next dare.

"Split in front of five different people." Lance immediately sat down and spread his legs in front and in the back of him.

"You called?"

I started to laugh hysterically and wipe fake tears. This was going to be a ball.

(Person 1)

"Oh my god... Oh my god..." I whispered to the camera as Lance approached an elderly lady buying toothpaste. He did the splits and the lady gasped and clutched her chest.

"My boy! Are you alright?!" she choked, quickly helping him up. I snickered and turned around the opposite corner for Lance to fight for himself.

(Person 2)

Lance fell down and split in front of a couple with a baby in the carrier. The small child started to cry as the parents started to stare and slowly applaud.

"I envy you so much," the mother said, clapping more and more.

(Person 3)

"What the fuck man? How'd ya do that?" a guy chuckled, helping him up.

(Person 4)

"OH MY GOD IT'S LANCELOT!" a kid squealed, hugging Lance. He looked mildly surprised.

"Hey... What's up?" I frowned and walked up to Lance.

"Let's go."

(Person 5)

"Do it!" I whisper-yelled.

"No! It's a security guard!"

"Do it for the video, Lance! Go!" I pushed him towards the male guard who was buying frozen pizza. He looked oddly familiar, for some reason. Lance swaggered up and let himself rest in the splits, right in front of the guard, pretending to choose between pepperoni and cheese.

"Wait, Lance?" the security guy said, looking at him intently. Lance looked up, astonished.

"Shiro???" I gasped and jumped out of the corner I was hiding behind.

"SHIRO WHAT THE HELL?!" I screeched, rushing up to him and jumping onto his back.

"(Y/N)! How are you?"

"I'm recording a video! So, everyone, this is my brother Shiro! He's a big old softie," I said, mushing my cheek against his.

"Uh... Hi?"

(Cut Scene)

"Alright, that was great, Lance," I snorted, rolling my eyes at my boyfriend who was wearing a Batman mask. I looked at my phone.

"One last dare."

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Lance whooped, tossing aside the mask.

"Okay, re-enact the Walmart Yodeling Kid."

"Oh, I got this in the bag!" he laughed, pumping his fist up in the air. He cleared his throat and walked to the end of the aisle and started to yodel loudly.

I almost choked on air.

"What the fuck..." I whispered, almost crying, "It's perfect... Oh my god, Lance..."

Once he had finished, the people gathered around him started clapping and cheering.

"Yeah! Mason Ramsey rocks!" someone called, waving their arms in the air. I smiled and looked at the camera.

"Well, that's all for today folks! Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for watching!"

(Bonus)

"YouTubers Lancelot and (YT username) have just exploded when they uploaded a video of the two at their local Walmart. Parodies have been made of Lancelot's yodel," a news reporter said to the camera.

I sweatdropped as my phone buzzed rapidly with incoming tweets and texts.

"Lance... We should wait until this dies down."

"Agreed."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

But still I feel like it was crappy, I'm not into writing these days. I might start uploading weekly instead of daily. Sorry you guys. Gomen, gomen.

__

Rules:

__

1) You may not copy any of my oneshots. Period.

2) You have to come up with an amazing original idea, to make sure you blow me away!

3) Please do your best! I love seeing all your creative plots and pyramids of words!

4) Keep it PG 13 please!

5) Yes, ships are allowed! (Ex. Klance, Sheith, etc.) But you can also do "x Readers!"

6) I will be choosing two winners, and will feature their oneshots in this book, along with a tag, and a follow by me! (If I already follow you, well... Uhh, YOU GET A TAG AND A MENTION HAHA)

7) Do not steal other's work. Don't copy and paste a oneshot from another book. (Unless it's your own.)

8) DM me when you are done, in case I don't get a notification that you tagged me. If you don't, I will not include your short story in the competition. (Sorry!) State your purpose for DM-ing me, and paste a link to your story/chapter.

9) Please make sure you follow all these rules, since I don't want to have to kick anyone out! :)

10) The deadline is May 20th!

__