82. Lance- Movies

(Requested)

Modern! Lance x Reader

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

My breath mingled in the air as a small cloud of steam before evaporating into nothingness as I waited for my boyfriend for our movie night.

Once the door to his little apartment opened, I tackled him with a hug and kissed his cheeks.

"Lance! God, what took you so long to open a damn door for your girlfriend?" I giggled, brushing a piece of hair out of his eyes. He laughed and beckoned for me to go inside the apartment.

"Just come on in," he said jokingly. "I was busy making popcorn." I sighed and took off my coat, scarf, and boots, leaving myself in a pair of tights and a loose blue crop-top.

"Babe, you're amazing," I said, hugging his torso, before smiling and kissing his lips one time before plopping onto his couch.

"Netflix?" he asked, flipping on the TV. "Or should we look at one of the oldies that I have?"

"Can we watch Sherlock?" I pleaded, hugging his arm.

"Again, babygirl?" he laughed, kissing my hands. I pouted and stuck out my bottom lip.

"Pleasee? It's a good series..." I whined, kissing the side of his neck. His laughed was muffled by him biting his bottom lip.

"Only for you, babygirl."

__

"Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap," I squealed. "That was an intense episode. Oh my gosh, Benedict killed it again!"

"Why don't we stop watching, doll. It's been three hours," Lance chuckled, flicking off the power button. I moaned in distress.

"Babe... Just one more episode?" He shook his head and placed a gentle kiss on the top of mine.

"No, we have to go to sleep, darling." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"I'm not going to forgive you." Lance laughed and cradled me in his arms.

"Please, babygirl? I'll do anything."

"No."

"C'mon, not even for the old Lancey-Lance?"

"N-No, Lance."

"Please?~" I sighed and pulled his collar over to me face and looked intently into his royal blue eyes.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I growled, slamming my lips onto his.

__

I woke up and groaned, rubbing my head. I felt an arm pull me back down.

"Morning, babe. How did you sleep last night?" Lance groaned, kissing my nose. I smiled in appreciation and buried my face in his bare chest.

"Last night was great. You were great," I yawned, getting up, still dressed in my crop top but now in pajama pants. (*turning to the camera* you little nasties. you thought we were gettin it on, huh?)

"Mmm, stay with me in bed longer, love. You're always so cold in the morning." I sighed and giggled, laying back down with Lance, him big-spooning me.

"I love you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA A SHORTIE BECAUSE I'M EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE FROM S6 AND LIFE