46. Shiro- The Mad Hatter

Super Villain! AU

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I laughed hysterically at the scattering people.

"You all better run!" I screamed, a delirious grin lacing my features. I threw one of my grenade-mice into the crowd and doubled over with laughter as the people collapsed, passed out from laughing gas.

"You're all mad!~" I howled, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. I look behind me as the superheroes made their way down.

"Oh, the Paladins Of Voltron, how nice of you to join me!~" I cooed, swinging my teapot around, "I suppose I can make reservations for 5 at my tea party!~"

"Leave here, or prepare to face destruction!" the blue one cawed, waving his arms around, striking a ninja pose. I hummed in amusement.

"How fun~ Little old Blue is playing cat and mouse with me~" I screeched, still smiling, with a dangerous tint in my eyes. I took out my gun and pointed at the paladins.

"Why don't we play a game?~" I mused, taking off my steampunk glasses, my hair and face mask, and my hair tie. I seductively smirked at each of them, fluffing my hair.

"If you can guess what card I'm holding, I'll willingly go with you to your base. If you can't, well, it's going to be a bloodbath," I suggested, pointing my gun at them, holding two teacup grenades.

"How do we know that you're not lying?" I giggled madly, drawing an "X" over my chest with my red marker.

"If I don't go, this will kill me," I said, pointing to the marking, which already disappeared.

"Pick a card, any card!" I held my hand out to black one, winking at him. He glared, but picked out a card and handed it to me. I looked at it.

"Oh~ It's a good one~ Now, take three guesses, blacky~" I cooed, holding the card in between my teeth.

"3 of diamonds!"

"Nope."

"King of Spades!"

"No, dear~"

"7 of- Wait a minute..." the black one said, narrowing his eyes, "The marker, your chest... Your suit. I'm guessing... 10/6."

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!" I exclaimed, letting the red bonds wrap around me, "Good guess!~"

"I guess it's our turn to get rid of you."

"If you want to~"

(Timeskip)

I sat, smiling in the chamber in which I was held captive in. My eyes followed the handsome Japanese male.

"Hey, Shiro, was it?" I asked, feeling my vision return to normal, and my face falling.

"Y-You remembered?" he asked, coming up to the glass, "How?" I smiled genuienly.

"It's the mercury in my hat. It makes me go bonkers," I replied, picking up my green hat and touching the rim, "It's not really my fault. I didn't want this."

"Can I come in there with you?" Shiro asked, touching the number pad on the wall. I nodded, beckoning for him to come in. He pressed a few buttons, and came into my little room.

"So, tell me more about your backstory," he said, placing a hand on my knee. I looked at him in surprise.

"You're not scared? Afraid of me? Of what I might do to you?" I asked, cocking my head.