53. Antok- Guards

(Requested)

I'm going by his appearance in the photo above!

I imagine Antok to be a big ol' softie, instead of the serious facade he always has.

But has this boy ever talked?

I'm so, so, so, sorry that I couldn't do a lemon like you asked. 

Maya has been feeling under the weather and didn't want to write this, and I want to get this out to you. 

Please, please, please forgive me. 

:(

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I landed on the ground as the rest of the group spread out to fight the Galran bases.

"Antok! Kolivan is requesting us! We need to go!" I shouted, turning to my comrade. He nodded and sprinted towards out leader, who was disarming the control system.

"Kolivan, we need to hurry. The rebel forces will be here anytime soon and they can take care of the alarms. We need to save the people from inside the base in a few ticks," I said, hacking the cameras with my sword.

"Affirmative, (Y/N)," Kolivan responded, nodding, "Let's go." 

(Timeskip)

I sighed and flopped onto the couch at our base.

"Good work today," Kolivan said, "It wasn't a regret hiring you into our ranks, as I see." I snorted. 

"What would I be, after you guys saved me from that hideous Galran prison? If I can prove to be a valuable asset to the team that saved my life, I ask for nothing more." 

"And that's why I hired you as my second in command, of course, Antok is my lieutenant, but you seem to be just as good."

"Thanks. It really means a lot, Kolivan." I smirked as he suppressed a smile. I saw Antok out of the corner of my eye as he beckoned me to come into his quarters. I looked at Kolivan.

"Please excuse me." I walked away from Kolivan and into Antok's room.

"What do you need me for?"

"Training," he replied, throwing me some clothes. I rolled my eyes.

"You never know when to catch a break, do you?" I scoffed, slipping off my armor and putting on the training clothes. I didn't take off the jumpsuit, however, since I had a small pocket for putting grenades in there.

"You trying to blind someone with your little contraptions?" Antok chuckled, pointing towards my pocket. I waved him off.

"Please, not the robots. They can sense movement. I only use them with the guards and real beings, not machinery," I sneered, tying my hair up. He grinned and walked out the door.

"See you there."

(Timeskip)

It's been about 2 years since Antok and I became comrades. He didn't talk at all during missions, but whenever we had free time, he would always train with me, talk with me, and open up.

When I came here, I didn't expect many of the members to be so friendly, judging by their strict facade. But, I've learned to push that aside, as Kolivan has basically become a brother that I'd never had. 

"Hey, Kolivan, is it okay if I go to Antok's room to talk? He has something to show me," I asked, munching on a space apple. Kolivan nodded. 

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"What? Like laugh?" I teased, flicking his forehead. He growled. I giggled and walked away. 

"Antok!" I said happily, rushing to hug him, "How are you today!~" He chuckled and kissed my forehead, as a friendly gesture.

"I'm good, (Y/N). What about you?" he rumbled.

"Mmmm... So-so," I responded, sitting on his bed, "Why doesn't Kolivan ever laugh?" Antok's expression turned grim. 

"He'd rather not talk about that."

"Oh... okay, then..."

"... Why don't we talk about something else?"

"Like what?"

"... Our lives."

"We've already talked about that for eons!" I whined, face-planting onto the bed.

"What about... Love lives?"

"Hmm? You actually had one?" I snickered. Antok pushed me and pouted.

"I-I did!" he complained, crossing his arms. I giggled and punched his arm.

"I was teasing, Antok~" His face turned red. I sighed and looked up at the purple ceiling. 

"I had a boyfriend once, back on Earth. It was nice, but he left. Cheated, with another girl," I said softly, "I didn't know why, or how he managed to do this, but my world fell apart. I didn't expect this turn of events. I'd thought he'd loved me, but... It didn't really work out."

"Why would someone leave a person as beautiful and smart as you?" Antok whispered, holding my hand. I cocked an eyebrow.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," he said quickly, sucking in a breath, "It was nothing." I chuckled in amusement.

"Tell me more about you, Antok."

"Well... I'd never really been what you call 'social,'" he said, making finger quotations, "Until Kolivan took me under his wing, I didn't have friends... Family, even. My parents passed away and my scrooge of an uncle sent me to an orphanage. I wasn't happy for the first 10 years of my life, until Kolivan decided to raise me as his own.

"I was happier with the Blade. I finally knew what happiness felt like...

"But I'd never experienced love until I met you." My eyes widened. 

"A-Antok?" I whispered, watching the Galran male close in. I closed my eyes and felt a pair of lips touch mine. I slowly melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his thick neck. 

A low purr resonated in his throat as his hands rested on my waist. I parted away from the kiss, eyes sparkling.

"Antok..." I muttered. His grip loosened. 

"I-I'm sorry if you don't reciprocate my feelings... I shouldn't have been that rash-" I placed my lips onto his again and smiled.

"You dingus, you thought I didn't like you too?" I giggled, kissing his head, "Why else would I open up so much to you?" He broke out into a grin, hugging me.

"You're the best."

I ruffled the white hair on his head.

"Love you too~"